yourAudi - Track New Car Order

We are in it together then the waiting is indeed tough and my car is being built in Hungary (saloon) but it will be interesting to see who collects first! There are at least three of us in this thread who have week 45. The last transit phase is an unknown but I’m really hoping for a mid December collection. Game on!

Yes! Finally ticked over to status 20 this morning, bw45 confirmed now for me too. Roll on the 06th Nov...

Reactions: KeithJLambert
yes!! it’s gone to arrived on the tracker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Singh12 and smokey74
My dealer suggested that the car should be here late Nov / early Dec. I hope that's the case - my car needs MOTing early Dec and I don't want to be spending anything on mine, especially as it's going to be scrapped!

What is it? :(

Reactions: AudiNutta
What is it? :(
It's a '57 plate A3 Sport SB TDI 170. It's such a waste that it's going to be scrapped; it's in such good condition, with low miles for its age and nothing wrong with it. Really sad to see it go but the deal was too good to refuse.

Thanks all, I'm soooo happy with it, I hope it continues and will be reliable, todays task it trying to get phone working with car lol, not sure if I can play my music from my phone so will be looking into this

Yes you can indeed! You can either use a USB in the armrest or Bluetooth, the MMI is a great system. Oh yeah, you can also play via WiFi now too, I can’t understand the benefit of that over Bluetooth though.

Reactions: smokey74
It's a '57 plate A3 Sport SB TDI 170. It's such a waste that it's going to be scrapped; it's in such good condition, with low miles for its age and nothing wrong with it. Really sad to see it go but the deal was too good to refuse.

That’s gutting, I couldn’t physically do it!

My girlfriends pretty rough 07 Corsa would be eligible and she’d get a good deal, but I don’t think I could ever let a car go to scrap.

That’s gutting, I couldn’t physically do it!

My girlfriends pretty rough 07 Corsa would be eligible and she’d get a good deal, but I don’t think I could ever let a car go to scrap.

Thanks for making me feel worse about it :D

TBH, if it was a shed, I'd be okay scrapping it, but it isn't so I'm not. :(

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Thanks for making me feel worse about it :D

TBH, if it was a shed, I'd be okay scrapping it, but it isn't so I'm not. :(

Don’t do it then ;)

Sorry, I just couldn’t personally justify it myself ;) haha!

I saw a transporter collecting scrappage scheme cars the other week, seeing a 09 plate car going for scrap is awful. There were some really decent cars on there too, I’ve been able to pick out a few of these transporters now and I’m amazed just how many are going to the crusher.

Reactions: davemk
Collecting tomorrow!! Will post pics when I pick up after work :rockwoot::hubbahubba:

Reactions: AudiNutta and smokey74
Tracker is now working. Daily torture and endless refreshing awaits :D

Collecting tomorrow!! Will post pics when I pick up after work :rockwoot::hubbahubba:

You will love it coming from the Corsa. My girlfriend has a Corsa Design, not a bad car by Corsa standards.

The A3 is a whole new world of luxury, enjoy the new smell and squishy interior panels!! That's always a test of quality, satisfying squishy panels.

Reactions: 1future
You will love it coming from the Corsa. My girlfriend has a Corsa Design, not a bad car by Corsa standards.

The A3 is a whole new world of luxury, enjoy the new smell and squishy interior panels!! That's always a test of quality, satisfying squishy panels.

It’ll be so different i’m gonna love it i can tell! my girlfriend loves playing with buttons so that’ll keep her occupied for a few hours tonight

I definitely will enjoy it! I’ll take some pics when she’s in the handover bay and put them here

Reactions: smokey74 and AudiNutta
might be me as getting used to car as before had a convertible but when I reverse in the A3 saloon the boot seems very high so hard to see behind, also the head rests are large, do you know if these come out on the back seats? and where its the black edition the windows blacked out its very dark, I have the reverse sensors on the car (good job to) but has anyone else found this as reversing for me is a nightmare and I dread I'm going to go into something, as said I'm sure once I'm used to the darkness and lack of special awareness I will get used to it but just wanted to know anyone elses opinions or tips, thanks, everything else I'm in love with the car

might be me as getting used to car as before had a convertible but when I reverse in the A3 saloon the boot seems very high so hard to see behind, also the head rests are large, do you know if these come out on the back seats? and where its the black edition the windows blacked out its very dark, I have the reverse sensors on the car (good job to) but has anyone else found this as reversing for me is a nightmare and I dread I'm going to go into something, as said I'm sure once I'm used to the darkness and lack of special awareness I will get used to it but just wanted to know anyone elses opinions or tips, thanks, everything else I'm in love with the car

yeah it’ll take a bit of getting used to, ive got the black edition too so i look forward to the treacheries of reversingi have the sensor extra too, is it any good? do you have pictures of the car?

yeah it’ll take a bit of getting used to, ive got the black edition too so i look forward to the treacheries of reversingi have the sensor extra too, is it any good? do you have pictures of the car?

pictures of car just further up this thread, its a beauty and I love it, just the reversing, the sensors are good, on my old car they were very sensitive this one very good, I think if I take the rear headrests out if they come out it will help a lot, looks like we have the same car, which colour did you go for?

pictures of car just further up this thread, its a beauty and I love it, just the reversing, the sensors are good, on my old car they were very sensitive this one very good, I think if I take the rear headrests out if they come out it will help a lot, looks like we have the same car, which colour did you go for?
Just seen the pics, looks beautiful! Picking mine up in 2 hours so will see what your talking about soon, we do indeed! I went for metallic white, looks like it really stands out with the black edition! Picking the Mrs up when I drive off so she'll be exploring more than me haha, I just wish time would hurry up

Just seen the pics, looks beautiful! Picking mine up in 2 hours so will see what your talking about soon, we do indeed! I went for metallic white, looks like it really stands out with the black edition! Picking the Mrs up when I drive off so she'll be exploring more than me haha, I just wish time would hurry up

Pictures or it didn’t happen

Got the car! it’s so beautiful i feel so lucky!!
18a6015c31dc376af9a2fa4f41a3bfb9.jpg
d8db36906d8f39ad28f69f9cff21da70.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn and AudiNutta
Haven’t had chance to take any pictures yet as been busy driving and exploring

9bdc89febf2945093dbe764537db4ebe.jpg
0e40b4550872c04c2b07184220db8167.jpg

Reactions: Audi Bairn, AudiNutta, smokey74 and 1 other person
Just a few quick pictures, by the way my parting gift was a bottle of Moët & Chandon!

Look amazing, so how are you getting on with the reversing or is it just me :shrug:

doesn’t it just!

I was driving back from Brighton yesterday and starting to wonder if I had chosen the right colour (Glacier White) for my BE S3. I originally thought it would complement the black pano roof too. Looking at your photos though, I feel a little more at ease :smiley: enjoy your new ride (and M&C)!

I was driving back from Brighton yesterday and starting to wonder if I had chosen the right colour (Glacier White) for my BE S3. I originally thought it would complement the black pano roof too. Looking at your photos though, I feel a little more at ease :smiley: enjoy your new ride (and M&C)!

You definitely made the right choice! Thanks very much i’m enjoying it a lot

Reactions: smokey74 and KeithJLambert
Fantastic, V-Spokes... one of my favourite :D

The saloon in Glacier looks so executive.
It's honestly so gorgeous I couldn't have picked a better colour

I feel executive :highly amused:

Mrs loves it too, she loves clicking the E-Brake switch for me

It's honestly so gorgeous I couldn't have picked a better colour

I feel executive :highly amused:

Mrs loves it too, she loves clicking the E-Brake switch for me

She will be wanting lifts all the time now, mine loves getting out of my cars at college haha!

She will be wanting lifts all the time now, mine loves getting out of my cars at college haha!

Haha that’s gonna be tricky as she lives half an hour away from me, i can imagine i bet she feels so posh

Went through some country lanes last night, she's all dirty now :( gonna give her some love and attention tonight haha

Your car or the missus, or possibly both ? (someone had to ask :salute: )

White really suits the black edition trim its a great looking car.

I was amazed how good the LED lights are first time I used the car in the dark.

Reactions: smokey74, Audi Bairn and 1future
Your car or the missus, or possibly both ? (someone had to ask :salute: )

I was amazed how good the LED lights are first time I used the car in the dark.
Both ;) Yeah I was the same, i came from an 08 corsa so you can imagine the difference :highly amused:

I've had it 3 days and already racked up 300 miles on her :happy: