I had my S3 detailed. Some pics!

shorty1988m

Reaction score
So I bought the car in December and a few weeks back the sun came out. Swirls, swirls everywhere! So I booked the car in with TDI in the north east to correct the paintwork and give it a little bit of protection with gtechniq. The guy put some pics up a few days ago so I thought I'd share them. It was expensive but totally worth it.

Reactions: Pur8, Arkious and Compkiler
So I bought the car in December and a few weeks back the sun came out. Swirls, swirls everywhere! So I booked the car in with TDI in the north east to correct the paintwork and give it a little bit of protection with gtechniq. The guy put some pics up a few days ago so I thought I'd share them. It was expensive but totally worth it.

That the one in shields mate?

Car looks amazing! I want my front bumper re spraying and the car detailed, was thinking of taking it there

Yeh it's on maxwell street in South shields.

I'd really recommend them. It was initially supposed to take 3 days but they kept it for 4 as it had some really bad spots but they didn't charge any more. Seem to really give a **** about what they do.

Not sure if they do re sprays but the street where they are I'm sure you could drop it off and your car could be passed between companies and have it all done without you worrying about it

Yeh it's on maxwell street in South shields.

I'd really recommend them. It was initially supposed to take 3 days but they kept it for 4 as it had some really bad spots but they didn't charge any more. Seem to really give a **** about what they do.

Not sure if they do re sprays but the street where they are I'm sure you could drop it off and your car could be passed between companies and have it all done without you worrying about it

Mind me asking how much it cost? Been really tempted to get mine done, but my front bumper has been mini stone blasted and I don't think even a detail would fix it. Good idea tho might see about switching around the companies until it's all done

Will be keeping an eye out for you now ^.^

Mind me asking how much it cost? Been really tempted to get mine done, but my front bumper has been mini stone blasted and I don't think even a detail would fix it. Good idea tho might see about switching around the companies until it's all done

Will be keeping an eye out for you now ^.^

It wasn't cheap. Around 600. That was for their minor correction detail which starts at 400. He reckons he gets about 90 percent correction with that.

That includes all the paint done, the wheels taken off and arches cleaned, an interior valet and then it was protected with gtechniq c1 with a five year guarantee which was an added extra and finished with gtechniq EXO which is the long lasting stuff on top. As for the stone blasting my whole driver side had been done at some point. It looked horrible under the light but it's perfect now.

The car looks amazing now in the sun and when I come to sell it, it has the guarantee on it from gtechniq so hopefully help keep a better price.