VCDS in hertfordshire

Ben shults

Reaction score
Based in Hertfordshire, available whenever give me a shout

where abouts is herts? Im in St albans, needed a hand enabling a few features I'm struggling with

Hi Ben, do you still have this ??
Was hoping to enable some features on my car if possible

Hello fellas, if Ben hasn't or doesn't get back to you guys, I'm in harrow so not too far away and can meet halfway if needed.

May be able to help if you guys still need it.

Thanks, Matt

Hi Matt, that would be greatly appreciated, I'm in Hatfield, so not too far and wouldn't mind driving down to meet you.
I'm just hoping to enable a couple of simple things (Footwell lighting, optical rear parking sensor, reverse mirror tilt etc).

What car is it buddy? So I can do my research. I tried a few things on an a1 and they didn't work, not sure why.

I am busy today but don't work on Fridays and Saturdays so can do any of those days mate.

It's a 2010 S5, I've got the modules and bits that need editing screenshotted on my phone from another forum.

I'm at work today anyway but I am free tomorrow if you're available ?

It's a 2010 S5, I've got the modules and bits that need editing screenshotted on my phone from another forum.

I'm at work today anyway but I am free tomorrow if you're available ?

Sounds good. I'll have a look today and see what needs to be changed.

Any time is good for me, but would prefer midday early afternoon. And anywhere in the middle is fine. Watford, stanmore, anywhere that is good for you buddy.

Awesome, thanks.

I'm free all day so just let me know a time and a place and I shall be there, only place I'm semi-familiar with half way is Watford but even then I can't think of a suitable meeting area. Have satnav anyway so don't mind where we go.

Watford has a large tesco, could probably meet there. And say 1.30pm? I believe this is the address...

239-241 Lower High St Watford Hertfordshire WD17 2BD

Yeah that sounds great, shall see you there at 1.30 then, thanks again, greatly appreciate you offering to help me.

No problem pal. I'll send you a message tomorrow, with my number in case we need to speak tomorrow. And possibly text when I'm parked up, as the car park is large lol.

The would be useful, will save having to cruise around the entire car park to find each other haha