Angry, protective, or just a case of ocd?

I'm pretty angry at high granite curbs right now. Reversed out of a driveway (90 degrees) to face direction I needed to go, accelerated away..."thud thud"...pulled over after about 2 mins.

The front right S-Line alloy has been scratched up real bad...and not a few scratch, I mean BIG scratches.

I'll put photos up in a new thread as I need advice! Need to stop sulking first.
Thud thud?
I once had a thud thud thud!!!
check the pics...
2015-05-11%2016.14.05.jpg

2015-05-11%2016.14.11.jpg

2015-05-11%2016.14.15.jpg

2015-05-11%2016.14.20.jpg

This is a brilliant thread and I can relate to most everything that's been said. I know the S3 is a "family" car but there is a limit to the anguish I can take. In consequence, I have mandated my wife, daughter and grandchildren as follows:

1. scratchy bags, brollies and other paraphernalia to go to in the boot, but only I can place them so as not to mark the boot.
2. only I can close the boot using the internal notches to do so.
3. wipe feet before entering car.
4. only use door handles to close door from outside; otherwise, do not touch bodywork.
5. ensure that fingers/hands are free from make-up, hair lacquer, nail varnish and MacDonalds before entering car.
6. don't sit on walls, park benches etc and then expect to be allowed back into car.
7. remove seatbelts soundlessly; any hint of buckle contacting B pillar will be regarded as a heinous offence.
8. great grand daughter's buggy must have clean wheels before being allowed in boot.
9. anything else not covered above.

If anyone would like to add to this list, please feel free to do so in the interests of vehicle preservation.

Reactions: Max-Robbo, Bristle Hound, Blackwhite and 5 others
Passenger eating hob nobs in the car (first no no)
Crumbs fall on said passengers lap and hands. Car is fully stationary, and said passenger brushes crumbs on to the car floor instead of out the door/window (second no no).
Said passengers reply when I blew my top... " At least I'm not dropping it on the seat" :applaus::no::keule:

I drove my car back from the dealer after collection from new. When Mrs N got out of the car, she looked around in horror as the blue dye had come off of her jeans on my nice new lunar silver seats!

Got it sorted now with some colour remover - but that was not a pleasant experience

Reactions: Rob2k68 and RYuill
Look what the OH did last night.., made me think of this thread.

Not quite sure how she managed to get two scrapes so far away from each other.

Ouch

It has. Fortunately there's always Dignitas...

They scuff the bolsters when getting in, kick or stand on the sill, open the door on to things swing the door open that much it bounces back even had someone slam my door shut with seatbelt stuck in it twice last week. Oh why isn't this shutting? Oh ok slam it a little harder..
Passengers side is always dirtier than drivers. Always seem to want to stand on the carpet that's not covered by the matt. Passengers seat is more creased than drivers yet it's only sat in maybe 5%of the time......I must agree with you! But I do have ocd when it comes to my car. No one will ever love your car like you do so avoid passengers at all cost.

Reactions: Blackwhite