Poor Radio Signal after instaling Aftermarket Radio

Agniusss

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Good Day

I have installed long time ago aftermarket radio Pionner prs80 to my Audi A6 C6 4f2 2005. And after that i have poor radio signal to some radio stacions. I installed and signal booster. There is changes but not like original radio. Any help how to fix it pernamently? Non bose system i hade. Please help

Last edited:
Aftermarket radio's tend to have really bad reception..

Can't be all aftermarket radios with poor reception. Plus this radio is competition class so I dont want to believe

Try reading up on "diversity" radio signals on some of the Audi sites, might help you find an answer!!

I think you need to power the cars internal aerial if I remember rightly which will need an adapter or looped in to the loom.

I think you need to power the cars internal aerial if I remember rightly which will need an adapter or looped in to the loom.

Hi
Do you have more detailed details witch could help me?

Thanks

S
Something like this
rdehfk1386830855841.jpg

http://www.lightinthebox.com/radio-...rds_shopping&gclid=CLXwpf_evsYCFevnwgodH34M7Q

Reactions: Agniusss
I would check that the blue wire is live when you select the radio to confirm the arial is getting power also check the radio is configured for the UK.