Sidelight T10 wedge led bulbs

H5NND

Reaction score
just away to change my headlight sidelight bulbs, does the A4 throw any any errors with standard T10 wedge led bulbs, i have loads and dont want to order anymore, which have supposed canbus error capability.

there not that type,i may be wrong.id like to know also

Not tried them in my audi but the number plate leds dont, they do however do some strange things in my vectra but no error code.

If they do just add a normall bulb further back in the wiring somewhere to the sidelight.

lol with the vectra had one of those as well as the new insignia sri diesel, the insignia has been the worst car in 28 years driving i have ever owned, i am currently driving a vx ampera as well as the audi.

Like this also in white

268931.jpg

Will try the t10s see how i get on, cheers guys.

You do look dapper with your matching cases:oops:

Reactions: DrStrange and DieselJake
Try and get the ones with plenty of LEDs on them..
The usual smaller ones won't draw enough current and will give a bulb warning, I fitted some that have about 15 or so LEDs and are about 3/4" long, and no bulb warnings..

Whats up with the Insignia?, Vauxhall did seem to go off a little when they stopped building the Cavalier

Reactions: DrStrange
From experience I'd say no cheap Chinese bulbs as within days the LED's will flicker and die. I know it's more hassle but your best off with resistors and none canbus bulbs.

the insignia wow where do I start they are by far thee worst car vx has made in a while.

Many have issues with them they are mega flawed cars, coolant leaks, dpf issues, turbos, egr, clutch and duel mass flywheel are all issues an insignia owner WILL face, wow never again, their a joke !!!

got those in my vectra but their not canbus error free, none are, interesting though when i lock they car the flash alternately for 30 seconds then stay off, looks like police car for 30 secs . lol

Reactions: demus and BakPak
I can notice mine when I turn the ignition on at night time, seems the car sends 4 small bursts down to them and looks for a current draw.
The burst is small and quick, with normal bulbs it wouldn't get time to light, with LEDs being instant you can notice it.

They work ok just flash when arming or disarming the alarm , looks quite cool. lol