Extreme Parking

So, I decide to park my car right at the end of the street and leave enough spaces for two more cars to park. But one of your neighbours decides to park right next to your ****. Not sure why. You could clearly see the gap and he knows how fussy I am about both my cars but still ... you can't teach some, can you.
95cbe495ecb9665df2f6dc419ae82621.jpg

29ba3619925448053c169d31c3da8f1d.jpg

33b502a90c9b7b3679a052741d9a7b31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06, Audi Bairn, Reggieboy71 and 2 others
Had my mum's car today( the red one) and on my lunch break came back to this......How the other car's driver thinks it's acceptable to park like this is a joke!!!
d64e56e166b4e4e65a32ee51f86e02e6.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and V6_Man
What the frig is that white car.
Japanese Market, grey import E110 (mk.8) Toyota Corrolla. A car so stupendously boring that it is almost stealth-like in its ability to not turn heads, so it's a miracle you noticed it at all.

Reactions: AndrewB, Jassyo06, THQuattro and 1 other person
e3240419c7fed5039dd35557ab76ad0a.jpg

Snapped up this great spot at the shops today

Audi S3 MY16 Daytona Grey

Reactions: AL_B, Jassyo06, Djs3saloon and 3 others
It's sad that you really do have to park extreme to avoid door dings. Just discovered I got a new door ding today, must have happened Sunday when I was at the gym for at least 20 minutes and was out of there due to an on-call page.

Now I'm going to have to spend hundreds to get this hard dent taken out. Grgghh. I pray God strikes revenge on the devil that did this. Door ding fixing ain't cheap.

Reactions: Jassyo06
It's sad that you really do have to park extreme to avoid door dings. Just discovered I got a new door ding today, must have happened Sunday when I was at the gym for at least 20 minutes and was out of there due to an on-call page.

Now I'm going to have to spend hundreds to get this hard dent taken out. Grgghh. I pray God strikes revenge on the devil that did this. Door ding fixing ain't cheap.
Sadly, this is the sort of ignorant fuckwitery that we must all endure.
IMG 3496
IMG 3499

Reactions: Ozmosis, Reggieboy71, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Typical

Can't park properly and too Fat and gormless to get in the micra properly.

Reactions: David McQueen, Reggieboy71, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Lesson learned - never go to Co-op. Their parking spaces are waaaay to small even for small cars like Micra.

Lesson learned - never go to Co-op. Their parking spaces are waaaay to small even for small cars like Micra.

That's not a co-op car park. It's the high street of a tiny little village, and the only free car parking space available when I was there. I thought I'd done well to get a spot with another space on one side only, bit you can never over estimate the power of stupidity.

Reactions: jungle650 and Jassyo06
I feel sorry mate. Hope it is not a massive dent.
I was about to say that the driver in this case you did well to park yours as much to your right as possible but you also underestimated the predictability of stupidity.
I know it is wrong but I would either take two spaces to park on the cross line, just to make sure.

Loan car, so not hugely worried about it, but I took photos just in case the dumb prat had damaged it, but fortunately there was nothing that wouldn't polish out. For reasons I outlined in the airport parking thread, I would never, ever park across two spaces.
Leaving S3 at Airport?

Tesco in Dornoch 5 mins ago. Even this far north you can't be too careful lol
e6d0d6f288c15cea74e5ed7710d94b1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: daytonamart, T-800, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Earlier today at Dornoch too. You'll just about make out the car. Not all that extreme parking tbh but hey, the views are brilliant!
195e7fda98f568435d5e6478ebd8d4b4.jpg

Reactions: daytonamart, V6_Man, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

hope you don't get a noch on your dor :whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
Earlier today at Dornoch too. You'll just about make out the car. Not all that extreme parking tbh but hey, the views are brilliant!

Nah....nah that's not Scotland.....***...lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn

Can't be Scotland, it isn't raining lol

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
Nah....nah that's not Scotland.....***...lol

Oh it is mate. The weathers been amazing up here. Yes we've had rain but usually at night when we're indoors. Even got sunburnt yesterday *** lol

Can't be Scotland, it isn't raining lol

Haha! You should know that's a myth we feed those down south to keep these awesome driving roads to ourselves lol
Check out the sea in these pics. Carribean or Golspie? I leave it up to you lol
9ac99bf2f92e96611ffd572ac357373d.jpg
6115a1ca931c9fb414e63581a059543b.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06, Joe4842, daytonamart and 2 others
Haha! You should know that's a myth we feed those down south to keep these awesome driving roads to ourselves lol
Check out the sea in these pics. Carribean or Golspie? I leave it up to you lol
9ac99bf2f92e96611ffd572ac357373d.jpg
6115a1ca931c9fb414e63581a059543b.jpg

Similar... Lol
DSC 0400

Here is the carribean......

Golspie has the best chippy though lol

I was being honest mate they are very similar... A chippy..!!! You say not had a special fish supper for yonks.... Lol

Probably the best space you could get in a supermarket car park. Was lucky there was an NHS lorry there so no on could park next to me :innocent:
Tried to get some better photos but the girlfriend was getting embarrassed haha

Reactions: daytonamart, rvtb101, BarryG79 and 6 others
Probably the best space you could get in a supermarket car park. Was lucky there was an NHS lorry there so no on could park next to me :innocent:
Tried to get some better photos but the girlfriend was getting embarrassed haha
Clean those tips! :p

Looking good though!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and James.B8
:joycat:
Haha don't get me started on those tips. :confounded:They're doing my head in. Need to get some stuff to sort them!

Cheers :)
Ha :D Grab some Flitz or Autosol! And stick it in dynamic some more ( :racer::racer: ) to even out the soot distribution

Reactions: Audi Bairn and James.B8
Ha :D Grab some Flitz or Autosol! And stick it in dynamic some more ( :racer::racer: ) to even out the soot distribution
I will look into that cheers. Haha yeah it's been in efficiency a lot due to motorway commute. Been trying to give it a blast in dynamic whenever I get the chance tho

Reactions: Audi Bairn and azibux1
The wife moaning at me today, as far as possible away from the B&Q entrance, half a space on my left and the BMW to the right :)

1bandq

Then at the garden centre, I say make full use of the out of the way overflow car park :)

2garden

Reactions: daytonamart, Djs3saloon, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Working at the weekend means you can park 'extreme' as you want. No nine to fivers filling it up.

IMG 0314

Reactions: richinsoton, azibux1, daytonamart and 5 others
They've re-lined the car park so bays are bordered by two parallel white lines so there's more room to really give your door a good swing into the side of the car next to you (joking!!) & what was two bays is now one!. :smiley:

WP 20170531 18 01 41 Pro 5

Reactions: daytonamart, Bells, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Can you see it ?
622af6e01b3282ef5591b00d7a2ac671.jpg

Audi S3 MY16 Daytona Grey

Reactions: kwstantinosk89, MattSedg, daytonamart and 1 other person
Took 2.5 years but my car has lost its mint condition status!

I'm a big fan off 'Extreme Parking' and also try and park in the best spots. To protect my pride and joy.

But noticed today someone has caught my passenger side bumper trim. Minor I know but l kept the car mint.

Just shows you even parking in the best available spots. Away from everyone. Some T**T will get you in the end.

img_0330-jpg.129052

img_0331-jpg.129053

Luckily no dint, just took the top layer off.

Took over 2.5 years off careful and thoughtful parking but the car has lost its mint status.

Get's to us all in the end!.

Unbelievable!!

Took 2.5 years but my car has lost its mint condition status!

I'm a big fan off 'Extreme Parking' and also try and park in the best spots. To protect my pride and joy.

But noticed today someone has caught my passenger side bumper trim. Minor I know but l kept the car mint.

Just shows you even parking in the best available spots. Away from everyone. Some T**T will get you in the end.

img_0330-jpg.129052

img_0331-jpg.129053

Luckily no dint, just took the top layer off.

Took over 2.5 years off careful and thoughtful parking but the car has lost its mint status.

Get's to us all in the end!.

Unbelievable!!
Gutted for you mate, but on the bright side as you said at least no dent! Shouldn't cost a lot to fix that.

PS: Some good meaty tread on your tyres there :)

Reactions: A4A4
whole level to myself today

Attachments

• IMG_20170624_160929_462.jpg
    IMG_20170624_160929_462.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_20170624_160929_462.jpg
    IMG_20170624_160929_462.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 204
Reactions: Rolly12, tele2050, daydotz and 5 others
Got an end space at the back of the car park, surprised no one had parked right next to me when I got back as that's what usually happens :whistle2:

Attachments

• IMG_3598.JPG
    IMG_3598.JPG
    835.3 KB · Views: 188
Reactions: Broonie22, daydotz, Audi Bairn and 2 others