Counting Down The Hours ...

Hey David.....LOL your enthusiasm is something to behold and members like you make forums,2 more SLEEPS mate,getting a new car is a event in it self,never mind it being a Audi S3...hope the weather is kind to you all, thats picking up their new cars this Sunday.

Can't wait to see all the photos
Haha Thanks for the kind words Jassyo06 ..... anyone not enthusiastic about collecting an amazing machine like an S3 is strange in my opinion. I think being a part of a forum makes it even more exciting as you can bounce off other peoples experiences in the build up to your own. Expect a pics overload on Sunday!!

Reactions: rikia93, Jassyo06, AndyB-S3 and 1 other person
I am going to give my car the wash of its life tomorrow. Hoover and air freshener will be out too... so when i go out to my car on Sunday it will be like the rest of you picking up a new car. .:yipee: . Lol

Seriously tho i hope the weather stays great for all of you collecting....lookin forward to the pic fest.;)

Reactions: tigger8888, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
If they can't guarantee that you can't tell the difference then they'll have to come up with another plan.

I have been told...Your either due compensation for mis-pec or New Rebuild or get another similar S3 DUE INTO the UK....soon.....There are alot high specced cars similar to yours that aint customer/special order,l managed to get such a car.

Good Luck to all of you who are picking up their new A3's on Sunday. I've got my fingers crossed it doesn't rain. :uk::arco: I still have another 4 weeks to go!!!:blownose:

Reactions: David83S3 and Rob2k68
Its Christmas eve!!!!!!! and I have been really really good this year!!! :)wtf:)

:redrs4:............:sign omg:

Reactions: AndyB-S3, Rob2k68 and RedTurtle
Good Luck to all of you who are picking up their new A3's on Sunday. I've got my fingers crossed it doesn't rain. :uk::arco: I still have another 4 weeks to go!!!:blownose:

Thanks PDC ....Hopefully us sharing our experiences on Sunday will make the wait more bearable for yours :thumbs up:

Its 9:37 and time for the local weather .....

Upload 2015 2 28 9 36 20

Noo the weather has reverted to lameness!

There better be pictures otherwise :asskicking:

I have my brother coming along for the collection armed with a Canon DSLR ....there will be many many many pictures :thumbs up:

Reactions: AndyB-S3, Rob2k68 and Brasso
back from football, scored a hat trick and got home to find my logbook has arrived

good day so far :)

Reactions: Rob2k68, David83S3 and Brasso
Thanks PDC ....Hopefully us sharing our experiences on Sunday will make the wait more bearable for yours :thumbs up:
Thanks, Seeing all you lot getting excited makes me realise what I will be feeling real soon...... The upside to collecting in a months time will be that hopefully all the salt on the roads will be long gone.:arco:

Reactions: David83S3
Just been sent a little teaser image by salesman.

Reactions: RedTurtle, AndyB-S3, David83S3 and 1 other person
@David83S3 David you've gone very quiet are you ok ?????

Not long now :hubbahubba::hubbahubba: !!

Haha ....I am all good thanks Rob!! Been keeping myself busy all day :thumbs up:

Just been downstairs to empty my car .......got my spare key out......all documents ready....I AM SET TO GO!!

I think I might drive down to Brighton tomorrow for an icecream ...then come straight back .....I am sure it will be fine, but just to ask the question ....the car will be OK with that amount of miles on day 1 ?

14hrs ....15mins to go!!!! :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Reactions: lucas-suisse and Rob2k68
Time for one last weather update:

Upload 2015 2 28 20 17 2

Reactions: Sandra and Rob2k68
@David83S3 have a great collection day tomorrow. Look forward to the pics. Enjoy to the max. :) x

Reactions: phil1824 and David83S3
One more sleep !!

Enjoy yourselves tomorrow.

Looking forward to hearing how collection went but moreso for the pics :icon thumright:

THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE........

Reactions: phil1824 and Dtwm1
THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE........

Months, Weeks, Hours, Minutes... Seconds.. .Tic-Tac.... and GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY GUYS !!!

Reactions: David83S3 and Brasso
Enjoy everyone. Feeling my '64' plate is damned old now!!!!

Reactions: alijnclarke and David83S3
the sun is shining and its New Car day!!!

I'm leaving at 9am, have a great day guys and take it easy...

Reactions: Rob2k68 and David83S3
Im leaving at 10.10am as my dealer is literally 5mins away :)

Reactions: Brasso and Rob2k68
Well you couldn't have got a better day, glorious sunshine. Enjoy the collection. Have a great day.

Oh and if you get five minutes pics pics pics please.

Hope you all have a great day. Enjoy your collection. Hope the dealers make a fuss of you all. Enjoy a nice drive to a perfect location for taking pics of the car for us all, but mostly, enjoy the cars you have waited so long for. :)X

"Well" D Day has arrived for you lucky Few. Enjoy and as the others have said, post loads of photos of you new Pride & Joy!!!! :blackrs4::s3addict:

Reactions: David83S3 and Sandra
I'm leaving at 11:30, and arriving at Coventry at 14:30 :D
Have safe journey, enjoy collection, look forward to pics of the car. Im sure you going to have the grin factor very soon. Enjoy to the max:) x

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3
I'm leaving at 11:30, and arriving at Coventry at 14:30 :D
I am jealous LF? :think:

You ****** bet I am!

Hope all goes well my friend and I look foreword to your thoughts and pics

Enjoy! :thumbs up:

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3
Im here .....
b43efa2edab56ec3d89fb84a3b736044.jpg

Reactions: phil1824, Brasso, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
Good luck all. Enjoy it's like xmas.. All
the hype and over in a flash.. But atleast you have a toy to play with which will bring a few years of fun and thrills.. I'm still glad I picked up when I did..not a 15... But 600miles under the belt

Enjoy your day everyone collecting. You are going to be so so happy!!! ;-)

Lucky so and so's! We need a thread for all the photos of cars collected today!