Xenon Retrofit Kit

The chances of them being RHD is slim as they only seem to sell LHD units on their shop. Plus they're based in Germany.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but can't you change the handed-ness of these via the coding options?

Forgive me if I'm wrong but can't you change the handed-ness of these via the coding options?

Afaik and from reading on here they're manufacturered differently.

Hi Matt,

We can offer you those headlights for only 799€ (£588).
www.welldonehid.com/gb/xenon/72-bixenon-led-headlights-for-audi-a3-hella-.html

At the moment we offer them only for LHD, same as the ones from your link on ebay.

After the group buy of HID & headlights we made recently, many users have been contacting us & asking about the possibility of RHD Xenon headlights for A3 & A4.
We are working to offer them in RHD soon if enough people are interested.

Nice pricing, but would these include the bulbs and ballast like the ones on ebay? If so you have my interest!

Yes, bulbs & ballast (by Welldonehid) are included in the price.
If you want OEM bulbs & ballast price is a bit higher than that. I can check the final price if interested.

This info & prices are for LHD headlight, price for RHD can be different.

Last edited:
Are there any HID upgrades available for RHD A3's?

Yes, bulbs & ballast (by Welldonehid) are included in the price.
If you want OEM bulbs & ballast price is a bit higher than that. I can check the final price if interested.

This info & prices are for LHD headlight, price for RHD can be different.

Sounds like a great bundle, just for guide how much more would the OEM kit be?

if theres enough interest then thats what it sounds like!

Well there's 3/4 of us already! Hopefully it picks up steam. I'd imagine if the prices are around £100/£200 too like the LHD group buy was a **** load will jump on board.

Well there's 3/4 of us already! Hopefully it picks up steam. I'd imagine if the prices are around £100/£200 too like the LHD group buy was a **** load will jump on board.
If it got down that cheap I think everyone on the forum who owns and 8P3 or is doing the facelift will buy them including me:beerchug:

Hi Matt,

We can offer you those headlights for only 799€ (£588).
www.welldonehid.com/gb/xenon/72-bixenon-led-headlights-for-audi-a3-hella-.html

At the moment we offer them only for LHD, same as the ones from your link on ebay.

After the group buy of HID & headlights we made recently, many users have been contacting us & asking about the possibility of RHD Xenon headlights for A3 & A4.
We are working to offer them in RHD soon if enough people are interested.

How long are you talking about to get RHD ones? As there seems to be a decent interest.

Think they will be LHD mate, still waiting on well done HID to inform us as to when they are going to sell RHD sets

Definitely LHD, I've enquired with that company before.

im intrested aswell! ino its a bit of stupid question but how does the lhd lights fair on uk roads as wouldn't the light be directed more on the sidewalk rather than on coming traffic?

LHD wouldn't be an issue assuming you can adjust the beam hight, but i haven't looked into that. I think i'm just going to wait and see what Well Done HID comes up with.

Last edited:
might be waiting a while... unless they've said anything new I was under the impression it'll be a year or so before this happens.
also if LHD isn't an issue why cant we just buy them and adjust the heights?