Audi A3 2.0T Modification ideas? Help

Ajwhite

Reaction score
Hey Guys
Just curious about what changes I could make to may car that would really change the look and or performance of the car.

Thinking:
  • Exhaust system, any recommendations?
  • Suspension changes, if so what springs?
  • Remap, thinking Superchips but does any one know how much my fuel consumption would go down by?

Remap wont cause your fuel consumption to be worse unless you drive it harder. Often the MPG can increase in normal driving.

To answer the questions, either jetex or milltek for the exhaust and I personally wouldn't spend the money on a superchips map, I'd either go shark/revo/apr - take your pick where you spend your money and I'm just running the standard sport suspension on my A3 - its already hard enough for me and +1 to the above regarding the mpg - it takes more fuel to make more power so expect it to use more if you use the extra power

I have a milltek on mine and it sounds great. :)

Milltek with Pipewerx downpipe all the way :icon thumright:
Talk to me. I currently have a cat back Milltek and need a front pipe but really unsure what to get. Is your faux wheel drive?

mine is FWD dude, i drove over to Pipewerx were they fitted it for me also and love it.

Reactions: TomSx
Cheers for all the feedback guys, I dont think I will go for the remap as I will undoubtedly use the power which will just chew rubber and brakes. I will look into the Exhaust though!

I wouldn't bother with an exhaust unless your going for a remap. What you could do is remove downpipe and knock out the precat will help with spool up of the turbo and make the exhaust note a little bit fruitier

Reactions: Ajwhite