Argh.....dirty car and no wash mitt!

Ah thank you, explains a lot.
They did my dads 911 last year and the finish didn't last long, ended up using Zymol Glasur to keep layering. I've got Blackfire carnuba ready to layer with so will let you know how I get on. Cheers

Should pick up a sample pot of whatever they end up using and keep topping up with that. It's very nice wax swissvax, definitely my favourite for ease of use atm.

I use an angora wash mitt. Get your stuff from i4detailing. They sponsor the waxstock detailing show.

I'm jealous of you guys. My car is only 2 days old and it's absolutely filthy from the road salt and grime, and today it's -26 degrees so much too cold to wash it. Oh to live in a temperate climate...

I'm jealous of you guys. My car is only 2 days old and it's absolutely filthy from the road salt and grime, and today it's -26 degrees so much too cold to wash it. Oh to live in a temperate climate...
-26 where the heck are you?

Now this is expensive.....

Royaledt

Cart btn add

Price: £8,320.00
Quantities Limited

They have, many of the top detailers use Royale. But for them the key is in the free lifetime refills comment.
The container is a mock up, doesn't even look real. Maybe they have never sold any haha

Incredi-sponge and top up spray and away you go for between wax top ups

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 217
Black mamba ready to be used next time round.

I use a Carpro merino wool wash mitt on the wife's black/red MINI JCW :thumbs up:

I've bought, a while ago, a Increditmitt for the new Audi ;)

Is this thread in the right section? :think::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have one of those Kent drying microfibre towels, I tried these out when I got my new car and they are a lot better, but I have to use two as once they are wet you cannot wring them out easy, and they leave streaks.

I'll buy an Autoglym one when they wear out