This gets on my tits!

IL3888

Reaction score
Does this bother anyone else?
My Audi is giving me OCD!

Why dual and why .5's!

And why does this not bother my girlfriend who is quite happy to drive around with it like this! Equal numbers only!

Reactions: Adam power, Jimbo.King, S3DUST and 2 others
I hate the heater dials in mine, having to keep turning the dial click by click to turn the heat up or down at 0.5 increments, its so stupid and takes longer than the old style of dial that spun all the way round from hot to cold.

Press and hold the auto button on the driver side and they will match.
No seriously they will, its an option so the driver only has to press one button to equal the heat setting.
Once done, if you increase or lower the drivers heat setting the other one will match it.
To cancel just change the heat setting on the passenger side.

Reactions: Icarus83, Roots, disk0 and 2 others
ocd for me as well on this one, also i was over the moon when i first got the car that there was no numbered volume control, i used to hate it in other cars because i would'nt drive if the stereo volume was set on 13 lol unlucky for some, 13 is always the best level to have it at as well, 12 to quiet and 14 to loud. ocd and superstitious i'm ****** lol.

Press and hold the auto button on the driver side and they will match.
No seriously they will, its an option so the driver only has to press one button to equal the heat setting.
Once done, if you increase or lower the drivers heat setting the other one will match it.
To cancel just change the heat setting on the passenger side.

Just don't press and hold the auto button on the passenger side...

Reactions: s3_trev
Sidibear, you my friend are a god dam genius!
1st thing I did when I got in my car was hold the auto and now I'm cured!!

Doesn't it look so much nicer having BOTH indicator lights illuminated now? On which note, doesn't the "Econ" light bother you? My G/f insists on having her side warmer than mine. And she closes the dash vent.

This may be the best post ever. I HATE it too, can't wait to try it!

This is revolutionary!!!

i had been wanting to even up both sides whenever the missus wasnt in the car, so would sit and bring it down as she loves it roasting! haha

although i feel like a fool for not knowing earlier!

Cheers!

Reactions: irowpod
This didn't get on my tits until you brought it to my attention, thanks a bunch now my ocd just got a little worse :jester::jester::jester:

Wife does my head in always changes the passenger setting when she is driving . To be fair the differential climate is a gimmick. Hot air rises and eventually the warmer side will take over the ambient temperature.. OCD proper.

well, not worried me as yet, but then again i can never see half the dispay and buttons anyway.....:lmfao:

Alright for you lot, my allroad only had one auto button and no option to sync the temperature :(

I've never really understood the point of "seperate" zones unless an invisible wall appears and hermetically seals the cabin how is a 0.5 differential even close to posible? 1 side red hot other.. cooler yes but say 20 on passenger side and 21.5 on drivers....****** lol :keule:

I hate this as well, I like a cool car, one of my mates prefers his like an oven. He's only got single zone heating so I have to sweat like a ......... and or nod off in his car but when he jumps into mine he rubs his hands together and immediately cranks the passenger side up to high, wtf.

One half of the car heating, the other cooling, crazy! Is there anyway to totally disable the passenger side control or should I just install a mousetrap?

Alright for you lot, my allroad only had one auto button and no option to sync the temperature :(
Try pressing in the drivers dial for a couple of seconds rkon, thats how you do mine anyhow.

mines is always on the duel setting and never on .5's or odd numbers