Black badges?

I think they'll look fine on silver or white cars! Might get one myself and some black rear rings...

I think the s4 one will look good razza! Maybe even get the rings at the back gloss black also! .. However I had some difficulty getting the correct size rings, so I removed mine and sprayed them gloss black then re attached using some 3m tape!

I'm thinking of wrapping all the chrome window trim as got a black edition as a loan car at the moment and liking the look, especially with the silver should work...

Reactions: skiptowncat, Point_Audi and V6 Quatt
Yea they are just stuck on with double sided tape! .. Macdoon on the forum swapped his rear badge with one from an A8 and it looks good!
.. I do agree with trim around the windows would go well with the colour mate!

Yeah thinking about black rings as well maybe, I hear a8 ones are a better size, but are they a direct swap? Are they just stick on?
A8 black rings, just stick on mate

Last edited:
Reactions: Point_Audi and RS5 JON
Gloss, got from ebay mate

Last edited:
Put some photos up once installed!

Need to find a spare day....forgot to pay for a front grill badge so now have a few weeks wait for that, then I can install the RS4 grill, do the RS4 fog grills, and do these badges, so you may have a wait for pics

Reactions: Point_Audi
Looking forward to seeing the photos!!

It should looks ok it's not like it's not supercharged lol

Ok, all arrived and fitted. Didn't go for the supercharged badge as it was a lot longer then the S4. The S4 badge is actually a fair bit smaller than the original...
Thoughts?
Before:

After:

Reactions: RonnieB, AU11 ALS, trick971 and 1 other person
Black badges look much better!

I need to get some black paint for crash bar and then PPP round my dads, as he's handy with a spanner do between us should get it find in a lunch break if I work remote from theirs...so sometime soon..

It'll look so good, only took me an hour to fit and I'd never taken the front bumper off before.

Tip - fit number plate holder before fitting bumper