A4 B7 Dtm xenon headlight conversion

*ASH*

Reaction score
I currently have a dtm with the standard headlights (non xenon) and horrible orange indicator lens.

Now I've seen a pair of xenon headlights with clear indicator lens for sale on various sites and wondered if this would be a straight swap?

Would the new lights need programming? Would they have to have separate ballast packs bought? etc etc etc

Any info on this or tips from people who have changed there's would be much appreciated

Need adapter looms, and programming. Im sure ballast is part of the bulb too so aslong as bulbs are there ballast will be too.

These is a seperate ballast under the light which you will also need.

Oh right, thought there was a seperate one.
I'm selling some xenon headlamps complete with the bulbs and ballasts end of this month. Slight damage on both of them £300 ono could sell adapters too for extra

So as well as the headlamp I'd need a separate ballast pack?

Has anyone got a complete list or part numbers of what I'd need? Thanks in advance and thanks for the input so far chaps

Xenon ballast are these with part numbers you need

Check this ebay item number 191465128493

Have see there a adaptar for xenon and 2 very long wire to put in the plug next under the glovebox thete is how2 look not a hard job but front bumper need drop

You have a dtm, they came standard with xenons!

They didn't mate, I'd say more didn't than did, it was an option same as the multifunctional steering wheel, parking sensors, cruise, sat nav etc...

you may also need a CEM

I have a CEM from a dtm had to use it as my CEM wouldnt allow me to activate the xenons

he should buy your full set up

wont need any coding either so would be straight plug and play

its what runs all your lights
lives just above where your right knee is easy to change

no its what runs the lights lives under the dash behind the lower cover

Ok as i only know it light ballast and adaptar lug with 2 wire as i thought that is what it need to retro fit it

I am selling my full xenon conversion actually £400 includes headlamps with bulbs/ballast, kufatec looms, and a cem allready programmed for xenons. Will be for sale end of feb. Headlights have slight damage but just a case of swapping lenses with either your current ones or damaged headlamps.

I am selling my full xenon conversion actually £400 includes headlamps with bulbs/ballast, kufatec looms, and a cem allready programmed for xenons. Will be for sale end of feb. Headlights have slight damage but just a case of swapping lenses with either your current ones or damaged headlamps.

Thanks mate, I'll keep that in mind and get back to you