Super Gatso's

AndyMac

Retired from service
Reaction score
No idea what all the fuss is about, as Truvelo camera's have been doing this for a while now, but good to see they've thought of another great way to waste our money with the super gatso upgrade costing £10k per camera

Well it was all over the news today, they're spending £10k per Gatso to upgrade them with a second camera to photograph the driver, not entirely sure why this is news worthy apart from the ludicrous expense. And once again it won't effect bikers

You've got to be pretty stupid/unlucky to get done on a Gatso, most of them are pretty obvious and give you the chance to slow down. SatNav or mini Road Angel are less than £200 these days so there really is no excuse.
The real danger still comes from the mobile laser units who can zap you from 2 miles away.

[ QUOTE ]

The real danger still comes from the mobile laser units who can zap you from 2 miles away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus what are they!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus what are they!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

DITO!

Next time I'm out test driving the BT police 4*4 I'm gonna speed thru the cameras n get my own back LOL