New 2015 RS3!!!

There are a lot of KW15*** registrations appearing in pictures - tese are all Northampton registered are they not?

Audi UK cars registered in Milton Keynes?

My dealer is getting an RS3 in for this weekend only, he's going to get me a 30min test drive slot!

ROAD TEST of the 'NEW' Audi RS3 in AUTOCAR tomorrow - 10th June 2015

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433878999693826

There are now far too many insta clips and pics of GB RS 3's for me to keep up with and post. My quest to find the difference between the standard and sports exhaust has failed. I'll wait patiently till Saturday to try it for myself and see what it's got on it.

I'm beginning to wonder if the carbon interior inserts are part of the carbon pack for the engine bay, there's a pic of a uk car here with the carbon inserts and I haven't seen it as an option anywhere

f1dae0425caafec60d38bfbde7fbff99.jpg

I'm sure the carbon inlays was on the spec page within interior - I'll check now

I would have definitely ticked the carbon inlays if an option, I've gone for piano black. I will be looking at the retro fit cost though as it's only a strip on the dash and 4 doors so would be the work of 30 mins to fit (I know owners of SQ5's have done this).

I would have definitely ticked the carbon inlays if an option, I've gone for piano black. I will be looking at the retro fit cost though as it's only a strip on the dash and 4 doors so would be the work of 30 mins to fit (I know owners of SQ5's have done this).

What sort of cost are we talking though for a set of carbon inlays? I was expecting £250+ if they were an option

The mirror caps are around £330! So I don't imagine the inlays will be too much cheaper.

They will look amazing though

Mirror caps are complex shapes though. The SQ5 carbon inlays are £250 so I don't see why the A3 ones would be any different.

Are the dash and door inserts easy to remove? I would think that plastic dip or wrapping is the cheapest option. I quite fancy the red to match the RS Design pack that appeared on a few images

Just found this in this weeks autocar.

Wonder why it's in the test cars though?

ROAD TEST of the 'NEW' Audi RS3 in AUTOCAR tomorrow - 10th June 2015

OK, don't waste yer money as it's the same review as last time in that this 5-door hatch with its inherent ALL-weather safety is B O R I N G: Autocar scribes (Hackett and Saunders) A G A I N prefer / W A N T something that'll slam you onto an island verge in slightly damp conditions as tat to the (bums - being nice here) is E X C I T I N G...

P A T H E T I C readin': don't waste yer money on a Hackett and Saunders review 'cos it's about the same s h I t e these guys do for any Audi and just ain't worth reading..

And these guys are evaluating an Audi RS3 (not base spec at £40K) with all the bells and whistles @ £51K plus....

They actually infer that as the 8P RS3 was C R A P (mine) that the 8V RS3 is too... (within the confines of MIRA of course)

Ha! Feel soooo much better now... :yahoo:

Might even cancel my Autocar subscription; if fact, thinking about it...

Last edited:
Reactions: Caval4r
Review here:

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/audi/rs3-sportback-0

I think it read pretty well, the car is an improvement on the previous car which is highlighted in this article.

Yes its not the be all and end all in the rewarding drive dept but it never will be.

Review states that it is also a fair bit quicker than the a45

Reactions: RCD6FC and Caval4r
Wonder why it's in the test cars though?

I'm thinking all these KW prefix reg demo cars are ones Audi UK ordered months ago for them to evaluate the options available and what they will offer to the UK market. Now they are being registered and used for journo drives etc.

Reactions: 45bvtc and Caval4r
Apologises - he's doing a series so there shall be more than that hopefully which are more rs3 specific instead of the sh*t leading up to it

Last edited:
Reactions: 45bvtc
Might even cancel my Autocar subscription; if fact, thinking about it...

Yep, done that; read the feature again and these guys are taking the Michael; sorry to ALL Michael(s) and my subscription is o v e r ..... Back to the classic car stuff, for now...

For me the Audi RS3 for me is a fantastic all-weather, safe, fast, quick, 5-door, 4-seat, road going machine for each and every one of our 52-week UK road conditions, period. There I've said it (again); gonna be keeping mine (said it again); and photos already posted of BLUEY's snow laden wheel-arch road going prowess.

Driven the range of Audi RS cars in anger over the last few years (no pockets in shrouds) both on road and track and in a variety of conditions and this RS3 machine is ace (but so for me is the RS7 and for RS3Copilot the S8) - and if there's anyone that doesn't like it then they just don't get to go in it... :whistle2:

Reactions: DAYTONA 500
Apologises - he's doing a series so there shall be more than that hopefully which are more rs3 specific instead of the sh*t leading up to it

Don't apologise mate, it wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at the guy in the vid. Iv seen his videos before and he just grates on me ha

Reactions: 45bvtc
Yeah he is a bit of a cabbage but a) he has an R8 (slightly jealous) and b) he's ridden the new RS3 so I need some more reviews. Haha

Yeah he is a bit of a cabbage but a) he has an R8 (slightly jealous) and b) he's ridden the new RS3 so I need some more reviews. Haha

Haha to be fair the akropovic exhaust on his R8 is mint.

Haha I love the term "cabbage" though... Sums him up perfectly