Will this double din fit in my s3 8l

Robi_redman

Reaction score
Been looking at getting a different double din that supports sat nav, Bluetooth etc. was looking at the eom type but they are a fortune so came across these the other night and just want to know if anyone's fitted one or know if they will. Iv got the double din centre console.

Also Iv got the s3 8p flat bottom steering wheel in will I be able to link the steering wheel controls up some how so I have get them working one of my pet hates with having that installed now lol.

Here's the link to the CD player I'm wanting to fit.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221558232...l?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=221558232968&_rdc=1

People use the A4 RNS-E to retro fit into the 8L with a little trimming so there is nothing to suggest this won't need the same treatment...

It won't be a direct fit as there doesn't appear to be anything like this available for the 8L sadly...

...as for using the MFSW controls... that really depends if the head unit supports it... you would need to take that up with the buyer

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Essexman
Thanks for the reply mate. I thought it might need training from looking at the picture as it angles on the sides where as on the 8l they look strighter.

will the connections be the same.

No idea on the connections... if its supposed to be a direct replacement for an A4 unit then it 'should' swap out ok but again I would have a proper read of the listing and ask the seller

<tuffty/>