S3 8L Double DIN conversion

How much you after for it? I'm in north Hants so pretty close to you too I think. :)

Farnham, Surrey. Off the top of my head the HVAC was about £80 off eBay and the dual din cage was provided by NHN, at about £100. Out ATM but can double check what the bits cost me when I get back if you want?

Yeah let me know mate and will try and work summin out. I often work in Weybridge but come up from office in Basingstoke so think you are on the way as such! Lol.

Will do. Actually, I have a friend that lives in bstoke but works in Farnham, would that be of help to you? If PM works for you on here PM me to stop diluting this thread :)

Im guessing i have a double-din with me having the front loading 6 disc changer?

just so people know, i went to tps other month, and was quoted £75 for the double din cage brand new.

That's not that bad - I've seen used eBay ones go for more than that.

i know, seen people ask crazy money for them, so went to tps and asked my mate. and he said that much, and that's even before he even put discount on it.

but i paid £25 for just the cage, but need the inner plastic bit though. but not gonna use it so if anybody wants to give me what i paid. im happy to break even to help somebody out.
sorry mods if ive broken any rules. if i have, feel free to delete it

looks great that does, dont suppose you took any pics while doing the conversion or have a list of parts needed for it etc, just bought a 52 plate a3 tdi quattro that would look great with somethin like that
cheers
andrew

Ive got a double din cage with heater controls and esp button for sale if anyone is interested.

Hey guys I have done the conversion myself from prefacelift s3 8l to facelift console. I also did all the rewiring as per another post on this forum and got everything working.

However I am having some fault with my wiring as when I switch my lights to the first position then I get the speedometer dials going on like the fuel gauge temperature gauge and miles display and when the car is on and the lights are on as well and I switch the ignition off and take the key out the car is still running. I have to turn the light off for the car to switch off as well.

Has anyone done the climate control rewiring? Any help please?