S3's on Ebay...

It's gone mad! I've been watcing ebay solidly since start March until I bought mine 3 weeks ago and there has always been between 7 and 12 S3's on. Never 30 odd like now!

****** hell... I was thinking of selling mine too but I might wait a while now! Mine is still the only one I've seen or seen for sale with the yellow alcantara / imola yellow in a very long time! Did see a yellow one going the other way on the A303 yesterday though.

I was thinking the same thing! Loads of em!

There's a yellow one and in the listing it says something about rare colour, only 200 in Imola yellow?!?

Mind you, there's so much bull on Ebay...

yup, like the single speaker "bose" sub thats currently on there. I keep thinking of emailing him to tell him its not bose , but then cant be bothered...

[ QUOTE ]
I think Imola is rare, but it wasn't limited edition - normal ebay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif!

[/ QUOTE ]

Black is rarer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Black is rarer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

****** off!

ps... if it is, yellow is faster, especially with this nutcase behind the wheel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I have a friend who's trying to sell a W plate yellow S3. It only has 46k on the clock, do you think this would be a good seller with all the rest on the go just now?

[ QUOTE ]
I have a friend who's trying to sell a W plate yellow S3. It only has 46k on the clock, do you think this would be a good seller with all the rest on the go just now?

[/ QUOTE ]

not black with silver leather by any chance??

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Errr, no YELLOW lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes I wonder about this forum....

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes I wonder about this forum....

[/ QUOTE ]

me too, but I think sometimes we all read the bit we want to out of posts then reply by mistake - I know I've answered a different question to the one being asked before!

Random picture time.

pow.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Random picture time.

pow.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF, pmsl!

Its coming to that point when most S3's are aging and hitting the +60k mileage mark.

Also with £1 a Litre at the pumps a 20-30mpg average becomes very undesirable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Its why I had to sell mine, just too expensive to run.

Looks like everybody thinking of the new one at the end of the year and offloading now
Cunning-Plan.gif