Bridgestone tyres on my s3 8p

So as usual each side of the car trying to go in different directions.

Before.....

And after......

I have to say that AMD got the camber and caster angles very close when originally set up.
Is this what you would use when i swap over to coilovers ?

Is this what you would use when i swap over to coilovers ?

You could get that sort of rear camber,but you won't get anything like that on the front,without going to adjustable topmounts.

Frankly,unless you're looking for a track-friendly setup,I really wouldn't do this....that sort of negative camber will give you quite a nervous feel to the car on straight roads,for the benefit of cornering ability.

An adjustable topmount setup isn't a cost effective answer either....that lot is on kW Clubsport suspension,with linear rate springs,and it's genuinely pretty hard.

And I thought my price was a good deal. Got to say another 25 mile on them today and can't believe the ride so much better. Those Bridgestone tyres must have been rock hard ( the rubber not tyre pressure).

I can't tell you how much I hated those Bridgestones.

The compound is as hard as hell,so the wear rate is low,and the grip is awful.

On the other hand,the PSS's are softer in the sidewall compared to the R888s,and I can notice how much softer the ride is now,compared to a few days ago on the Toyos.

I can't tell you how much I hated those Bridgestones.

The compound is as hard as hell,so the wear rate is low,and the grip is awful.

On the other hand,the PSS's are softer in the sidewall compared to the R888s,and I can notice how much softer the ride is now,compared to a few days ago on the Toyos.
I'm now running 45 psi front 39 psi rear and that pressure in the Bridgestones it felt like your fillings would fall out now with the f1 that pressure feels spot on and a great smooth but controlled ride with it.

Last edited:
I'm now running 45 psi front 39 psi rear and that pressure in the Bridgestones it felt like your filling would fall out now with the f1 that pressure feels spot on and a great smooth but controlled ride with it.

The F1's are just a different world in terms of grip,control etc etc.

I run lower pressures on mine but I'm sure you'll be fine with those on the F1's(38 and 36 here)