Hi from Chester :)

Charlie_s3

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm charlotte, I pick up my new (to me) 14 plate, misano red s3 on Monday, will be trading in my 12 plate focus st, can't wait to be rid of it and back to audi again!
Anyway hope you don't mind me lurking around and probably asking lots of questions!

Reactions: tony_a3
Hi and welcome! Can't wait for pics of the car!

Reactions: tony_a3 and Charlie_s3
Hi Charlotte, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to pics of the car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: Charlie_s3
Hi Charlotte,
Welcome to the best Audi forum on the internet. I am Anthony i am the N/W regional rep along with another member on her paul (P40ULW), we arrrange meets/events and gatherings for the northwest members. If that sounds like something you would be up for then put your name on the N/W members list (below in my signature).

Hope to see you around and at our events

O and as always lots of pictures please :)

Reactions: Charlie_s3
Thanks everyone! I picked it up yesterday, will post a pic when I can figure out how (complete technophobe!) took it on a good 3 hour trip, amazing car! Not so keen on the start/stop though, that's going to take some getting used to!

Just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm charlotte, I pick up my new (to me) 14 plate, misano red s3 on Monday, will be trading in my 12 plate focus st, can't wait to be rid of it and back to audi again!
Anyway hope you don't mind me lurking around and probably asking lots of questions!
Very nice and we'll done post some pictures after