My new Nogaro Blue S3

localknoxville

Reaction score
After my brief little fling with a B6 S4, I have come back to my first love
This is my 2nd Nogaro Blue S3, it only has 80,000mls on the clock :thumbs up:

Reactions: Sandra, kwistof and Mrharris2
Like it! :thumbs up: Just not the Quattro badge on the boot. And that is one HUUGE aerial on the roof!

Reactions: Nilz and Nick_sheep
Nice car mate, how was the fling with the s4? What was your reason for coming back to the 8l?

Nice car mate, how was the fling with the s4? What was your reason for coming back to the 8l?
The S4 was awesome mate, loved the rumble of the V8 but it loved being in the petrol station more than it loved being on the road!!! I've had 8L's before, I just love the cars, they are perfect for me, good size, great performance and cheaper to run than the V8

Very smart. inside just as tidy?
Yeah, inside is immaculate and with only 80k miles, it's done nothing, had to go up to Perth in Scotland on the train to get it, but well worth it and the drive back was brilliant. I went to see 2 before I bought this one, both described as 'MINT' they were both absolute dogs!!

beautiful looking car!

There's something about 8L's that's different to the rest of the mk4 / 1.8T offerings.

Once you've had an 8L, they're very hard to move away from. So so many people sell up, and end up coming back to them again.

A noggy S3 is about as lovely as it gets too :) Enjoy it!

Reactions: localknoxville and Clart
beautiful looking car!

There's something about 8L's that's different to the rest of the mk4 / 1.8T offerings.

Once you've had an 8L, they're very hard to move away from. So so many people sell up, and end up coming back to them again.

A noggy S3 is about as lovely as it gets too :) Enjoy it!
its like those girls that are like twigs and have no booty, people are into girls with *** now that squat.
8Ls definately squat, that's what does it for people. Those currrrrves

Reactions: localknoxville and Prawn