Scolari for England

Anito

Reaction score
Sky & BBC are this morning reporting Luiz Felipe Scolari will be the next England coach.

He may have the credentials but I'm really not sure. Especially as he hardly speaks Engish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yeah i was just reading this as well.

I thought they said they wanted an English or British man for the job before, must have changed their minds.

[ QUOTE ]

He may have the credentials but I'm really not sure. Especially as he hardly speaks Engish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure I know anyone who speaks Engish.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

They will be giving it Osma bin laden next, Its not like we havent got any decent managers that they could try out is it ? and at least they speaka da lingo mucho gracias por va vor petit pois birds eye yum yum scorchio not yum yum frozenio

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure I know anyone who speaks Engish.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, do you think I accidentally typed it that way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, do you think I accidentally typed it that way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Errr Nope,not for one second /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Big Phil is best man for the job by a country mile, regardless of nationality.
What i don`t understand is the need to name the new manager/coach before the world cup.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

D'oh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif