Revo Intake Special Offer 2.0tfsi

Fitted mine yesterday first thoughts....
Could not hear much difference with the windows open, with them closed you can hear a lot more! Especially when on full boost it sounds like it's sucking air from the dash! I wasn't after noise after owning mk4 golf gti with one fitted you could hear a lot more, the dump valve noises were a lot louder too and thought it got a bit 'chavy'! I'm happy it's not as loud as I was expecting

Performance I didn't notice any difference if I'm honest! But then it is required for stage 2+ plus and that's where in heading.

Once funds have replenished I will get a tts cover and get it painted to match my car, that should finish the engine bay off nicely.
A question to all that have fitted the revo intake, how close does the filter sit to the NS headlight? Mine just touches it.

Thanks to pay of LVS for sorting out the deal and getting it out so quick.

Ahhh yes I am on here :) Pat I think the Bluefin may need to come off and you put the Revo map on when I get this Intake fitted :) may pay you a visist soon

I am not expecting much from it as I only have a remapped A3 2.0 TFSI, not got one of these posh S3's lol
Mine is standard no maps nothing apart from this revo cai, and i can tell you its made a good difference to mine smoother more eager pick its great with the other mods to be done i bet it will really come to life.

Our A3 started as a stage 1 mapped K03... Soon changed to K04 and 350bhp lol
Pat while your on do you rate the power flex bush thats done on a new exhaust i hear there is a vibration that is felt in the car after fitted.

Pat while your on do you rate the power flex bush thats done on a new exhaust i hear there is a vibration that is felt in the car after fitted.

You mean the Dogbone bush?? If so yes as it stops engine movement

I was thinking of doing a discounted Revo engine mount kit.. You wont believe how much difference these make.

You mean the Dogbone bush?? If so yes as it stops engine movement

I was thinking of doing a discounted Revo engine mount kit.. You wont believe how much difference these make.
So is there much engine drive train vibration felt inside the car after this mod ?

Just a quick thank you to Pat, little problem with incorrect intake being sent out (Blame Audi hey Pat) he personally came out this evening and swapped it for me, dodgy box swap at night at the side of the road lol, had a bit of a gossip and always nice to put a face to people on here.

Cheers Pat

Reactions: curlo
Just a quick thank you to Pat, little problem with incorrect intake being sent out (Blame Audi hey Pat) he personally came out this evening and swapped it for me, dodgy box swap at night at the side of the road lol, had a bit of a gossip and always nice to put a face to people on here.

Cheers Pat

Looked a lil dodgey exchanging boxes lol

Less were sorted now :). great to meet you :)

Question: when is a TFSI not a TFSI?
Answer: when it's a TSI masquerading as a TFSI.

Go figure... :think: :laugh:

Audi changed to tsi engine in 2009 but for some reason they still called them tfsi. But then to make it more confusing they still fitted the tfsi engines but only in S3, golf Rs, seat Leon's

Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has brought the intakes over the last 6 weeks :)

Think I`m Revos biggest customer for intakes now lol :p:p

Reactions: Jay-a3, Jet2004uk, Dan-Jnr and 1 other person
Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has brought the intakes over the last 6 weeks :)

Think I`m Revos biggest customer for intakes now lol :p:p

It's been a pleasure dealing with you, to be honest. Thanks for helping me out in my quest for an induction kit. It's on its way...right? :laugh:

It's been a pleasure dealing with you, to be honest. Thanks for helping me out in my quest for an induction kit. It's on its way...right? :laugh:

Thanks for the feedback, sorry but I`m here to stay I`m afraid..

Really looking forward to meeting you guys in person at some shows next year!!! :)

Look what arrived today.

IMG 20141106 213801

Top man, Pat! :icon thumright:

All: I can't recommend Pat highly enough - he's been superb to deal with and really went above and beyond in helping me get the right intake. :cool new:

Last edited:
Reactions: Compkiler
Question: when is a TFSI not a TFSI?
Answer: when it's a TSI masquerading as a TFSI.
:keule:
Respect to Pat he seems a top bloke, hope he will be when I let him remap my car :)

Trust me you two have tested my knowledge, in a good way mind.. It still confuses me..

Here is another example to understand, the MK6 Golfs run TSI engines, even the engine cover says so!!! BUT NO the Golf R still runs a TFSi!!!

How I love the VAG cars :audibash::audibash::audibash:

Main thing is I have hopefully kept all you guys happy with the intakes!!!

Now to think of another product to sell!!!

Pat, Do the Golf MkVIs TSI engines get rated at 200 like mine in the A3 2.0T (2010) TSI or 211?