What Brembos And Where

Thomas Doyle

Reaction score
Hi all I am wondering where to buy brembo brakes and what exact ones I need,
I have a 01 s3 and I did think about going down the road of porche brakes but funds are not there for that at the moment, the car has standard brakes at the moment but the previous owner had a remap, I have a 4 wheel rolling road cert that the car is running at 279 bph max,
its extremely quick and the standard brakes are ok but I think an upgrade within reason will help a lot,
Any ideas what to do and its on Koni suspension, does that have any bearing on the brakes I should get,

Thanks again,
Tom in Ireland

Speak to Jojo... He's got a set of Brembo brakes for sale.

A common and popular upgrade for the s3 is to fit the front brembo brake setup from the seat leon cupra r.
Plenty around for sale one here from time to time and ebay.

Thanks Adam ill keep an eye out for some for sale ill try partfinder here in Ireland first then go down the ebay route if nothing comes up, thanks a mill.

Hi Tom,
I've got Leon Cupra R brembo's going onto some 332mm two piece discs. You're welcome to have a look at them if you want to see some before you buy.

Paul in Ireland (Kildare).

@ Paul sorry to hijack thread, but I currently am getting porsche calipers with mg zt 325mm discs, but I would prefer getting the 332mm ones while I'm there,where did you get your discs if you don't mind me asking ? I'm from Westmeath