Pilot Super Sport 255/35r19

Got a couple for sale if your interested only done 800 mile but they are 235/35/19 though, they are very hard wearing so they look like new still.

Yes I have the pilot super sports on my sline in 255/35/19 and honestly they are the best road tyre I've ever tried. They transform the handling it just grips and grips now even being on a heavy diesel. Wet performance is amazing to.

I have just replaced my Conti's with a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 3 and I can confirm also that they are a big improvement. I had tramlining issues and these have disappeared now.

Getting rid of the tramlining has made driving the car so much easier, grip seems pretty similar but maybe a little noisier. Would not go back to Conti's though.

Got a couple for sale if your interested only done 800 mile but they are 235/35/19 though, they are very hard wearing so they look like new still.
Have you still these for sale? Price

I have still got them but don't really know what they are worth, I have just sent my X5s off for a refurb and was going to put either the Michelin or the P zeros on the tears when they come back depending on which brand I can get in 215/35/19 for the front.

I have still got them but don't really know what they are worth, I have just sent my X5s off for a refurb and was going to put either the Michelin or the P zeros on the tears when they come back depending on which brand I can get in 215/35/19 for the front.
Pm me rock bottom price bud.

I was thinking of these Pilots next, but the noise comment is not so good, I think the Contact 3's make a bit of a din.

If ruairi83 doesn't take them off your hands Si, I probably will. Once I've decided which new alloys to press the buy button on...

Yeah ok no probs as soon as I get the chance to see what they are worth I'll post up on here and see who wants them, I'm currently struggling to get either p zero rosso or the pilots in 215/35/19 so I may have both lots up for sale.

Yeah ok no probs as soon as I get the chance to see what they are worth I'll post up on here and see who wants them, I'm currently struggling to get either p zero rosso or the pilots in 215/35/19 so I may have both lots up for sale.
Pm me bud. as first come first served lol

Reactions: SI-W85
Had them on my last car which was a 350z to replace the standard bridgestones. Great tyres and seemed to be wearing very well lasting longer than the bridgestones. I'll be getting some in the new year for my S4 without a doubt.

Had them on my last car which was a 350z to replace the standard bridgestones. Great tyres and seemed to be wearing very well lasting longer than the bridgestones. I'll be getting some in the new year for my S4 without a doubt.

Oh dear, and there was me thinking that next year I'll replace my Zero Rossos with same again - I'll need to check what prices/deals Costco have on Michelins before taking the plunge!