Yellow Rs5

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
Imola yellow RS5 anyone?

Apparently this colour is still available as part of Audi's exclusive paint range

Thoughts?

Audi RS5 Imola Yellow 1

I have always personally loved Imola Yellow. It would easily be one of my choices if i was ordering an RS5. You could even have an old colour from the 80's should you want it.

DO IT!

Although I like the color it doesn't suit the A5 body, I think with the rs out may be a little better as its a beefier car with the arches! And not with black rotors I think it'd look better with the alum pack.

Love it.
Mind you, I'm colour blind so it could be any old shade of blue...

Reactions: Compkiler
Looks nice but I reckon when it comes to reselling it, IMO not many people would look over! Sorry :( and you be struggling to sale it at good or your asking price!!! You must go for the trending colours but also unique, yellow it's nice and lovely to look at, but I guess it be boring after a while... again this is only an opinion...

Sorry but I say NO

Do it, do it!

Agree with alu pack and de chrome the mirrors and then it'll be the best looking RS5 out there.

Bit biased as you can guess from the avatar though!

Do it, do it!

Agree with alu pack and de chrome the mirrors and then it'll be the best looking RS5 out there.

Bit biased as you can guess from the avatar though!
Sorry I can't understand why you would want to de-chrome the mirrors. They are the only thing that makes the car stand out from the hundred thousand on the road and everyone knows what it means (not just us geeks). There is a reason they're £700 a pair!

Audi make the best cars on the planet (ahem) and as they're so subtle it's the one but that now other German manufacturers are starting to copy on there new cars as of last year.

Personal preference TBH.

Let the engine and handling speak for themselves not some blinged mirror casings that (in my opinion) don't really suit the looks.

Debadge and dechrome is my way to go.

There is a reason they're £700 a pair!
:ohmy: - really? 700 quid for some silver plastic covers...

Even more reason to get rid of them, get a set off flea bay for £50 sell yours for £600 and get a new set of golf clubs with the difference :yahoo: LOL.

Audi would argue they're that price for exclusivity

Reactions: Shrek5
They are terribly priced but also aluminium unlike some fleabay replicas, which still look the part most the time but are plastic.