Your fave A3 or S3 pics EVER!

Duber

Reaction score
Website
www.justmatz.co.uk
Lets get a new picture plesure thread going of yours or others you like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

I'll start then............

Mine first.....
DSCF1085.jpg

Some i found.......
IMG_2679.jpg

DSC01954.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Some more to get you going..............

015.jpg

017.jpg

014.jpg

a3_stephan02_4.jpg

a3rene_06.jpg

008.jpg

020k.jpg

006.jpg

I know theres a golf in there, it looks good though ay? on them audi monoblocs

Well mark hats off to you, your's is the only cosmetically modified car (infact car full stop other than Defratos's) that I would touch with a barge pole! All of the others just don't look right at all to me!

Mark is that a boost guage i can see on your drivers side front pillar? i've been after one for a while and wondering how a nd where to fit it....

Sorry to hack...

Dave

Sorry Rye, but I'm really not into all that Euro guff.

Markb's is verging on the Euro look, yet some how pulls it off well - must be those nice alloys!!!

ChriS3_0101.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry Rye, but I'm really not into all that Euro guff.

Markb's is verging on the Euro look, yet some how pulls it off well - must be those nice alloys!!!

ChriS3_0101.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Those new wheels look great! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have you got the rest of the parts fitted yet chris?

It's hard to see beyond RS4's/RSTT's on an A3/S3. I'm still a little unsure of the BBS wheels but they're lighter and stronger /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The rest of the bit's go on over the next two weekends!

[ QUOTE ]
It's hard to see beyond RS4's/RSTT's on an A3/S3. I'm still a little unsure of the BBS wheels but they're lighter and stronger /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No way mate - them wheels look wicked! Your car looks hotter than July in that pic. Really shows up the noggy colour great, most others look a bit duller.

Mine.

Look at the state of my wheels already! only 5 months old and already proper kerbed!

Gunna get spoiler fitted,new sideskirts, back bumper all sprayed silver, lowered a tad and a oval piped backbox.

Its only a 99 TDI but want it to look nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

audi.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Well mark hats off to you, your's is the only cosmetically modified car (infact car full stop other than Defratos's) that I would touch with a barge pole! All of the others just don't look right at all to me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers dude.

The others aren't too my taste either.

[ QUOTE ]
Mark is that a boost guage i can see on your drivers side front pillar? i've been after one for a while and wondering how a nd where to fit it....

Sorry to hack...

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

It is indeed, but it's been custom made by myself. Do a search for boost gauges or similar and you should fine a thread where me and HTC are showing off our 'Pods LOL

[ QUOTE ]
Mine.

Look at the state of my wheels already! only 5 months old and already proper kerbed!

Gunna get spoiler fitted,new sideskirts, back bumper all sprayed silver, lowered a tad and a oval piped backbox.

Its only a 99 TDI but want it to look nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

audi.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
You seem to have a piece of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif stuck to you drivers side rear window. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Cheers mate, yours looks like youve been doin a fair amount of polishing yourself mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Heres a quick pic of mine

photo-291.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it only me that thinks that 18" wheels look perfect on an S3...and 19s too large and not in proportion?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

photo-291.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it only me that thinks that 18" wheels look perfect on an S3...and 19s too large and not in proportion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not just you mate, I agree! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Grr is it just me? Or are BBS CH's becoming common?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, reading this thread I'd have to agree. But they do look good!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what you get for copying other people. hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what you get for copying other people. hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What me? I think you will find that I was one of the first people on here to get them.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What me? I think you will find that I was one of the first people on here to get them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Cos we all want to be like you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

photo-291.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto and Chris, your noggy looks the muts!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto and Chris, your noggy looks the muts!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

19's can look good, but 18's look way better. Cheers!

ChriS3_0102.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant Chris as he decided to get them after I got mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not as clean as the previous examples, fording rivers does that, but I think the S3 is better off the beaten track - preferably 100's km from the nearest sealed road /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

This is also why I have a 1/4" aluminium plate under the engine so that rocks don't keep on taking out the oil sensor under the sump (stupid place for it).

DSC01828.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
What a beaut I like it dirty as well, looks just as nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif.
looks a bit funny, any photo shop touches?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope no photoshop - it has been compressed by iWeb though - so it could have ******** the colours.

Here's another few from that trip (you can see the FMIC in the second one)

DSC01829.jpg

DSC01833.jpg

DSC01808.jpg