Does anyone know if this USB AUX adaptor will fit my 57 A3?

rory21388

Reaction score
I have the double din CD player with the quadlock input.

I dont have an aux input one and would really like one without having to change the headunit.

My quadlock seems to have a cd changer input even though I dont have a cd changer.

I came across this on ebay. Has anyone bought one of these or know if it would work?

USB MP3 AUX Adapter AUDI A3 8P A4 B7 TT 8J SD-Interface 12pin Quadlock | eBay

there's a connects2 unit that goes into your CD changer port and it basically behaves like a CD changer, model number ctaadusb004 (look on ebay) which might suit your needs

I'm only recommending that because I've not seen the one you've shown before, and I have the ctaadusb003 (older car, 2004 model) and its brilliant, has USB, AUX and SD card slot, its a bit dearer but its been faultless

there's a connects2 unit that goes into your CD changer port and it basically behaves like a CD changer, model number ctaadusb004 (look on ebay) which might suit your needs

I'm only recommending that because I've not seen the one you've shown before, and I have the ctaadusb003 (older car, 2004 model) and its brilliant, has USB, AUX and SD card slot, its a bit dearer but its been faultless

Does it matter that I dont have a CD Changer? I have what appears to be the port and there are wires coming from it but I have no idea what the wires do!