Clutch

Drue1

Reaction score
My clutch is starting to slip from 4 gear so I take it that's it with that clutch
what would be the best clutch out there for 500 plus hp
any links or the best place to get it
any info would help
cheers Stewart

why are sooooo many posts asking about uprated clutches being able to take 300 - 500- bhp? flippin' 'eck. There must be some serious amount of coinage going into your cars to get to that sort of level of performance and then there's insurance on such a heavily modified vehicle.

Every time I see an S3 on the road I'll be weary that it may possess some kind of super power and I am going to be very afraid

:)

Enjoy.

why are sooooo many posts asking about uprated clutches being able to take 300 - 500- bhp? flippin' 'eck. There must be some serious amount of coinage going into your cars to get to that sort of level of performance and then there's insurance on such a heavily modified vehicle.Every time I see an S3 on the road I'll be weary that it may possess some kind of super power and I am going to be very afraid:)Enjoy.
Because I'm coming from a 600hp evo 6 and with my sprinting and hill climbs I need to stay at that level Car will only be coming out for them plus the odd track day and maybe some shows so I need to start my list of parts to get me there so sorry for all the questions guys