Xenons

Opidalo

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a newbie on the forum and wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm looking to install aftermarket xenons on my A3 sport back (57 plate) and wanted to know if anyone has done it without any technical issues as well as recommendations as to where to get it done, ideally in Hertfordshire but willing to travel. Thanks

Welcome to the site.

We can fit oem xenon's if of interest, PM for more info :)

Hi all, I'm a newbie on the forum and wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction. I'm looking to install aftermarket xenons on my A3 sport back (57 plate) and wanted to know if anyone has done it without any technical issues as well as recommendations as to where to get it done, ideally in Hertfordshire but willing to travel. Thanks

You have just missed a group buy for a HID kit suitable for the A3, but if you send me a pm i may be able to still get you discount.
Normal HID kits from ebay etc can blow wiper motors, but this HID kit i talk off, or OEM xenons like nhn said dont.

Like nhn said he can fit all the OEM xenons and he is deffo the guy for the job!, but original equipment comes at a price of hundreds.

The groupbuy HID i mentioned is around £100 delivered.

Just throw us a message and i will get in touch with the company for you if you want the cheaper option.

How did you get on with the conversion? I'm interested in doing this myself.

Would these work on 08 plate?

New to Audi so not down with models and years yet...