Brands Hatch Gatecrashers!!!

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Video Catches Brands Hatch Race Gatecrashers

Anyone seen or read about this!!

Saw it a little while ago but just seen the vid, its a bit mental.

A part of me thinks it funny and crazy, the other part thinks its down right ridiculous and dangerous!!!

Wander what will happen to them?????

With any luck Brands Hatch will take legal action and go after the **** for losses of the circuit and the teams. It was nothing short of moronic.

What a total idiot ...... He should be put away and band from driving for life as he clearly has no idea of the danger he has put every one in and really does not care.

He lives by the rule of "live every day like it's your last". #knob

Jonathan Palmer has been quoted as "seething". This guy is minted and despite being a nice bloke is not somebody I would want to **** off and have gunning for me.

Shocking.
Not sure if the race was restarted - but all the teams should invoice him for fuel and tyres.

Funny you should say that. The teams are looking at a combined legal case against him for up to £100,000 for costs etc plus legal fees. That and whatever the police do will likely wipe the stupid grin from his face

Reactions: Nilz
Seen this discussed elsewhere. I think its the attitude of the guy which annoys me most - apparently he's all over facebook bragging about his newfound 'fame' and whatnot.

Seems to be a fair portion of folk finding it to be funny..... but personally I just don't see what was funny about it.

If he does get hammered with a £100k bill - not THAT will be funny.

The unfortunate thing is, I suspect Brands Hatch will have questions to answer and may well find themselves in a spot of bother over the fact he pulled this stunt.

Reactions: WOLF and voorhees
He is a muppet. I do hope he gets stung in the pocket!
His attitude during and after is disgusting.
Even after all the drama his girlfriend was causing I bet she's still with him...

best described as a Fu***ng Idiot .
He will most likely get Brands Hatch officials into serious bother ,He should never have been allowed anywhere near the track and with what happened at the Jim Clark Rally recently he could have caused a massive accident . He needs to be charged with at the least dangerous driving ....and the teams need to make a show of him for being stupid .

Looks like he won't be driving around for 8 months,justice delivered.