4 wheel alignment

dimitar.tuntov.5

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi guys i will change my rear springs on my quattro sunday so i will need 4 wheel drive tracking !
Can you give me your advice where is te best place in Kent - Maidstone area?
Formula one , Red oak, Kwick fit or some others ?
What is the normal price for this as i ask - for 45 up 90 Gbp ?
Thanks in advance !

As above, go to a reputable company for a geometric alignment/4 wheel alignment. It's not a long job and if done properly they will tell you how far out it was (if any) and if any of your shockers are showing signs of weakness. If done right then it's worth £150.

Otherwise i use to buy a set of Vredestein from Elite in Romford ... May use them but i'm afraid can i drive mh car from Maidstone to Romford before traking ? Is that no problem for 30 miles ?
Cheers

Formula One use the Hunter machine as well and the man who i talk to said they are one of the Best .... Because of the machine is the best !

....... That's not always the case.. I have had my quattro on two hunter machines (yes they are good) in Surrey / Hampshire and neither "technicians" got the alignment correct...... Third "technician" eventually got It somewhere near in the end... :-/
I find knowledge and ability always outweigh what tools are used.

Last edited:
BM Sport in Bexleyheath have a Hunter machine, and are a bit closer to Maidstone than Elite. I live in Bexleyheath, and work in Docklands.

I got my new tyres fitted at Elite during my lunch hour, but didn't have time to get the four-wheel alignment done at the same time. BM Sport did it the next day, and the results were excellent. Click here for their website

I will change my springs in Padock wood so will be closer to Bexleyheath... You think that will be no problem is it ? This is my forst quattro so i don't know much about
Cheers anyway will tell you the result !
ThanKs lads

I will change my springs in Padock wood so will be closer to Bexleyheath... You think that will be no problem is it ? This is my forst quattro so i don't know much about
Cheers anyway will tell you the result !
ThanKs lads

Paddock Wood to Bexleyheath is what, 20 miles at the most? Should be fine.

Ok than M8's i will let you know after monday ... As i will do it sunday ;) after monday i will do the tracking and then ... Feedback !
Thanks a lot to all !
And will be pleasure to meet someone on some event here in Kent or South east !

Thanks a lot to everyone! I just change the springs yesterday! It was a big queue on Dartford - for Elit Romford so i try Formula one Maidstone!
The guy who done the tracking - he 109% know what he has to do! Hunter machine and working superb! I'm so happy from it's work!

£89.50 it was the price which is fair!
Again thanks to all

Reactions: jdp1962