Breakdown Assistance With New A3s

Zig

Reaction score
A new A3 come with 3 year breakdown assistance for the first 3 years.

The question is what level of cover does this provide in the UK (roadside assistance, home start, recovery)?

The reason why I ask is that I currently have cover with the AA which is coming up for renewal and I was thinking of cancelling.

If the Audi cover only covers roadside assistance can you pay extra to upgrade it and if so how much extra does this cost?

[h=1][/h]

h5djr - Thanks for your reply

Yes the terms and conditions has sections covering Roadside, Recovery and At Home.

However, the text at the webpage your link goes to first states:

"All new Audi vehicles come with free roadside assistance for their first three years"​

Which makes me question if Recovery and At Home is included.

Yes the terms and conditions has sections covering Roadside, Recovery and At Home.

"All new Audi vehicles come with free roadside assistance for their first three years"​

Personally I would think the Terms and Conditions carry much more weight than the wording on the website. If you have further doubts give the RAC a ring on one of the numbers given at the end of the T+C document.

and they are Audi trained, if they can't fix it you get a hire car instantly, In my opinion a very good breakdown service.

I've had Audi assist come out to my home, no questions asked. :)