New clutch and stage 1 remap - GNJ Motorsport

S3Colin

Reaction score
After a couple of weeks with my DMF failing and my S3 feeling like a diesel, I finally took my car in to GNJ Motorsport to see Graeme. What a brilliant service!! He knows exactly what he's talking about and it felt good leaving my car with him.

After a couple of days, I now have a new Loba Sachs stage 3 setup with DMF. I took it out for the first real drive yesterday around the Lake District but I'm just running it all in gently at the moment. 400 miles later and it is starting to feel so much better. It's a lot stiffer but feels so much more solid. All gears are now starting to feel a lot better over the last couple of hundred miles but 1st, 2nd and reverse still need a little time i think as it still feels a little juddery.

Whilst I was there, I went for the Shark remap and all I can say is wow! Ive not opened it up fully yet (still running the clutch in) but I can still tell that it has transformed the car.

Anyway, thanks again to Graeme and the guys at GNJ Motorsport. What a great service! I am now falling back in love with my S3 again.

Glad you got sorted mate.
I fitted my Sachs clutch last weekend with a new dmf and now covered 250 miles, apart from a light vibration for the first 100 miles mines just about perfect now.
Gear change is effortless and the pedal is only marginally stiffer than oem,
Stage 2+ booked for next Saturday.