Thoughts

Red s line

Reaction score
ImageImageImageImage

Black or red Audi rings..........out of the two I would say Black

Thanks for the comment yes I'm unsure which 1 I prefer love the stealth look of the black rings but I also love the unique look of the red rings sitting on the black grill

RED rings is soo much better. Its something diffrent instead of the boring black crap everyone else has.

I prefer black but if you want to be different then go with red. I haven't seen red rings before

thanks for the comments

mixed opinions on the colour of the rings i think for now il stick to the red rings and put some black rings on the rear although i like the rear being completely debadged makes it look a lot smoother and bulkier in my opinion

is there any think else that any of you would change or add to improve the visual aspect of the car ?

Last edited:
Looks pretty sharp already , perhaps some alloy mirrors ?

Reactions: Red s line
Upgrade the rear lights for a huge improvement and update the rear wiper with the Q3 version. Or just remove the wiper entirely.

Reactions: Red s line
thanks for the comments

mixed opinions on the colour of the rings i think for now il stick to the red rings and put some black rings on the rear although i like the rear being completely debadged makes it look a lot smoother and bulkier in my opinion

is there any think else that any of you would change or add to improve the visual aspect of the car ?

Cupra R front splitter :)
Lowered
New rear lights (as mentioned)
Rear diffuser (S3 or the like)
Painted Calipers (if not done already)
Roof and / or spoiler wrapped in gloss black
Chrome exhaust tips

I like the red rings as you have a good red/black theme going on what with the red script writing down your windscreen. I would also leave the back completely debadged too.

Cupra R front splitter :)
Lowered
New rear lights (as mentioned)
Rear diffuser (S3 or the like)
Painted Calipers (if not done already)
Roof and / or spoiler wrapped in gloss black
Chrome exhaust tips

I like the red rings as you have a good red/black theme going on what with the red script writing down your windscreen. I would also leave the back completely debadged too.

Thanks for the response : ) I'm going to get the Cupra r front splitter next week iv seen a couple of red a3's with black roofs they look Pritty good May have to get it wrapped or plasti diped iv got an upwards letter box exhurst back box to put on yet but I'm not to sure if it will look any good tho I'm goin to leave the rings red and leave the back debadged for now I'm going to have a browse at some new rear lights and try locate a new diffuser

Love misano red. Stick to black rings and the black roof will look fantastic. Not sure about the letterbox exhaust though.