Get your tints out for the lads

wuta3

Reaction score
Word up people.

I'm thinking of ordering some tint off fleabay and having a go. My car is black and looks a bit daft with such clear glass. Can you post your pics of your tints and what % they are?

10 internet points for anyone who posts.

Bonus points for black 3 doors.

85% Done by Cameleon in Milton Keynes.

Attachments

• DSC00163.jpg
    DSC00163.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 520
  • DSC00162.jpg
    DSC00162.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 682
  • DSC00161.jpg
    DSC00161.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 431
Don't forget the rules - you wouldn't want the shame of having to remove them at the roadside.....
Most modern cars won't take any extra tint on front windows and screen. They're maximum from the factory.

https://www.gov.uk/tinted-vehicle-window-rules

Only doing the rears. Also, couldn't give a **** about what anyone else thinks. My shame level is 0% for most things.

Mine are the level down from limo so I guess 20%, thought it was the other way around?

Yea it goes 5% limo, 20% dark smoke etc. Yours look good btw, but if I think mine are too light it is on £30 to see what it's like for a bit at 35%

Heres mine, they're not limo, probably about 15-20% maybe id like them darker though lol!

31318d1397327183-my-ice-silver-s3-detail-including-autofinesse-triple-aio-collinite-476s-review-img_3336.jpg

Reactions: Forbzeeee, Brodster and wuta3
15 percent on a really sunny day. Most days they look like limo. Not the best pics,
SDC10243
SDC10245

PS badge has been removed :undwech:

Research what the factory tint is and go for that.

Anything limo looks like a drug dealer owns it

Reactions: Ron burgundy and wuta3
Research what the factory tint is and go for that.

Anything limo looks like a drug dealer owns it

Yea im trying to avoid the drug dealer look, I already get pulled over for no good reason as it is. I think 35% will be just right, enough to balance the car but not enough to look like I have 20 bin bags of bud on the back seat.

Reactions: Ron burgundy
Yea im trying to avoid the drug dealer look, I already get pulled over for no good reason as it is. I think 35% will be just right, enough to balance the car but not enough to look like I have 20 bin bags of bud on the back seat.

Hahahah 20 bin bags of bud, classic!

I had limo tints all round on my X5 and never had a problem with the old bill.

Looks good Jonathaan, starting to doubt my 35% choice now :p Looking like a dealer might be worth it. Very vadaresque