Pic Request-White SB with 18 BBS CH-R-Pricing?

keendean

Reaction score
I was thinking 18" Rotors and H&R spacers and H&R springs, I'm thinking black CH-R's. Or are these a little old Skool now?
****** expensive, and will take awhile to save for. Rotors are £800 a set no tyres, BBS are £1300!
Where is the best place to source Bbs alloys?
Thanks

For some reason they just can't match the finish on replica rotors compared to genuine so bear that in mind. Personally I think 19" too big for the A3 I use to have 19" RS3 reps and ride was disgusting, I'd say stick to 18". I have 18" chr replicas on my car let me see if I can post pic from my phone ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399619682004165ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399619682004165

Thanks for the Pic, so you went reps? Any problems, I wonder what they'd look like in the anthracite finish they do also?

I personally think these colour rims looks nice.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399652098824176

18s look perfect as long as the car is sitting right and the wheels don't sit inside the arch to much.

19s look to much for a small car IMO

Reactions: keendean and RS3dan
Mines a white s3 sport back, those alloys look neat.
I'll be dumping it down on H&r's too, only problem is the price of BBS alloys, and the rarity of them second hand.
These bbs ch-r's look cool in anthracite too
BBS CH-R alloy wheels finished in satin anthracite

If I ever wanted to have a darker colour on a set of wheels it would have to be anthracite , when they're clean they look really nice at night time as well as day time, with black wheels it just looks like the car is floating with no wheels on IMO

Everyone has different taste so whatever makes you happy is the important thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: batch
Thanks Marshy, just bought Goodyear F1's, so wanna stay with 18"s