Factory special order paint.

RS_BUBBA

Reaction score
Hi all I have or believe to be a kingfisher blue s3 I've been looking for the paint code but don't have one as it's a special order colour.

How do I get the paint code, I was also told it was know as pelican blue?

Some pics would go well with this thread

Is this on a private plate by any chance?

Yes it's on a private plate and just so happens it was from the kent area.

I can email you a pic if you'd like to post it up for me?

There's no paint code on the sticker in boot or service book sticker.

pm me your reg and I''ll see if I can find the paint code for you.

No luck sorry, checked audi system and doesn't give a paint code, tells me it has to be requested, so best speaking to audi themselves.

I've seen your car in the NW multistory!! I was intrigued who owned this car as it's lovely!! I have a black s3, you've probably seen it around! You work in T5 mate?

Oh and it's LY5T. Kingfisher and pelican blye are the same.. Audi recognise it as pelican blue I thinks..

Nice one! I had a red LCR before plate started G6, I'm on the door line, handy to know there's a few owners at work wouldn't mind annoying you all with loads of questions!!
It's ok at the moment have paint tidied up next week and wheels desperately need a refurb or a different set.

Ahh yes seen it! Red one with an fmic? I'm on zone 4 as a GL, pop down one day! You've defo seen mine starting with S3..