Bored bodywork bodging advice

Ron burgundy

Reaction score
Hello everyone

A big heavy metal door swung open and caught rear bumper, to be honest I'm not to bothered about it but I'm bored and thinking about having a go at bodging it..

What I want to do is rub it down so that I can't feel any edges but not sure what sand paper to use to rub it down with?

Here's a piccy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399213415543434

Any suggestions ?

Cheers

That could be repaired by a smart repairer for no more than about £100 id imagine, will look good as new, any attempt when you don't know what your doing is only going to make it worse...

Reactions: Ron burgundy
That could be repaired by a smart repairer for no more than about £100 id imagine, will look good as new, any attempt when you don't know what your doing is only going to make it worse...

The painting part I'm not that bad with , just the prep which I know obviously if it's not done well then it doesn't matter how good of a painter you are, it will look diabolical, I may give it a go for the sake of spending 15 quid or so..I reckon I could get the whole bumper sprayed done for 150 though..

Yeah bumper resprays aren't that much, 150 should see it done from a decent indy repairer.

Reactions: Ron burgundy