Headless chicken moment please help

RS_BUBBA

Reaction score
I have gone and pulled the standard audi concert head unit out the car and in the process wrecked it getting it out What a TOOL!!!!

i have an aftermarket head unit but there's more plugs to connect than the wiring harness has.

will the head unit work, any one know what i need.

cheers one complete tit!!!

It's not Bose do I need something else or is that ok

Ok I've just rang a hi if shop going down on Monday is there anything that won't work correctly as I don't want to be fobbed off with the wrong thing

Cheers

Alex what else can i tell you other than the head unit says Audi chorus and I have a 6 disc changer please enlighten me!

But cheers for asking me what might help you answer the question.

RS Bubba if you have full bose you need the autoleads 410 anything alse ie half bose etc have different leads, if you are going to a decent shop they should be able to advise you correctly, if you know the system you have.

Hi buddy the audi s3 has active rear speakers which you need a separate adapter for which are the extra little coloured blocks and you also need an aerial signal booster for an aftermarket stereo if you just use the standard ISO plug you will end up with no rear speakers and no radio signal I took mine to a decent car audio place and got it fitted for 50quid including all the adapters hope that helps buddy

Bubba, out of interest which shop are you going to?

I think you need the PC9-404 and Autoleads 410 harness. You will also need an aerial booster too.

Hi mate I went yesterday I got something first and only the rear speakers worked.
I went straight back and the bloke instantly had an attitude.
I've ended up with a connects 2 ct51 au01 that's earthed to the head unit as well.
To be honest I was glad to have a working stereo but the bloke was an **** wish I had never handed the money over to begin with.
I went to car audio centre in cotteridge.
Needless to say I won't be going again.