Need to find my old S3 !!

S3 OKR

Reaction score
Hey guys, I made the biggest mistake of my life by selling my S3 in November I've been looking on auto trader and pistonheads to see if it come up again but nothing yet. I think they guy I sold it to is from Devon or somewhere near there. If anyone know who the owner is or they seen the car about please let me know.... The car is Black With A Fmic and sunroof plate is EY51 OKR when I sold it it had bbs ch wheels any info please let me know. Thanks 😢

I tried that number plate on a vehicle database I use but nothing showed up, so I'd say it's either had a private plate put on maybe, or it's no longer around.

I tried that number plate on a vehicle database I use but nothing showed up, so I'd say it's either had a private plate put on maybe, or it's no longer around.

Thanks.... I hope it's still about. Would be well upset If its not. It must have a private plate on it 😤 thanks for your help fella 👍

there is a black s3 on bbs ch wheels in plymouth devon where i live. ill find out the reg for you.

I live just up the road in Wrangaton from you then..

Reactions: sportquattro
Have you got a secret hidden stash of money in there??

On a serious note, why do you need this one back so badly?

Good luck with the search by the way :)

Reactions: 45bvtc and S3 OKR
Have you got a secret hidden stash of money in there??

On a serious note, why do you need this one back so badly?

Good luck with the search by the way :)

hahaha if only. It's was my first ever car. So basically first love 😍

Thanks 👍

I'm with Nilz, and had already been there thinking you'd left your 'lock-box' security code in there; but I do know what you mean; I never, ever, thought I'd sell my S3:

MyS32_zps19c18e96.jpg

And then:

RS30776_zpsd47f46b1.jpg

I sincerely hope you find your S3, and I well appreciate that it's more than a car.

Reactions: Nilz
I'm with Nilz, and had already been there thinking you'd left your 'lock-box' security code in there; but I do know what you mean; I never, ever, thought I'd sell my S3:

MyS32_zps19c18e96.jpg

And then:

RS30776_zpsd47f46b1.jpg

I sincerely hope you find your S3, and I well appreciate that it's more than a car.

It's just one of those things....

Brought a B5 Rs4 about 2 months ago running aprox 480bhp. Not a everyday car so that's sitting on the drive way next to the VR most of the time 🙈 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398687581029266

Would love the S3 to join the crew 😂😂
Thanks anyways 👍

Reactions: T-800, 45bvtc and Essflee
LOL...good luck mate, I know what you mean about first love and cars, my first car was an Alpine White 90 Spec Mk2 Golf GTI, I would love to have that back, but I know it got ruined after I sold it, so may one day get one thats very similar.

Cars are a bit like girls, you dont know what the person afterwards has done to it/them, it would never be the same again :(

Reactions: S3 OKR and 45bvtc
LOL...good luck mate, I know what you mean about first love and cars, my first car was an Alpine White 90 Spec Mk2 Golf GTI, I would love to have that back, but I know it got ruined after I sold it, so may one day get one thats very similar.

Cars are a bit like girls, you dont know what the person afterwards has done to it/them, it would never be the same again :(

That's brilliant Nilz... RS3Copilot's laughing too....

Reactions: Nilz and T-800
Ahhh if only, I often wonder what became of my first beloved Vauxhall Astra GTE 1.8 D reg in white, lavished loads of money on that car and went everywhere in it and it never let me down !

Reactions: S3 OKR
Ahhh if only, I often wonder what became of my first beloved Vauxhall Astra GTE 1.8 D reg in white, lavished loads of money on that car and went everywhere in it and it never let me down !

Them GTEs still go for some $$$ one of my mate sold his for £2500 😳 2l 16v red top 😏

If I had the money's I wouldn't think twice about it 😂

Yeh, but I sold my Elan of 37-years ownership for the RS3.... And NO regrets to this day... So back to your S3....

Attachments

• Delivered to Matty_2.jpg
    Delivered to Matty_2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 200
Reactions: Nilz, jojo and T-800
You need shooting! :gun2:

That Élan in beautiful!

Teeth_zps78e07f7e.jpg

Steady jojo, that was all my own work for 37-years... But this was how it began 1972, after 3-years of HARD saving; and I KNOW where both cars are to this day...

Europa1972_zpsc827e2ea.jpg

Reactions: jojo