Cider fans

ToneDeaf

Reaction score
Sainsburys are selling bottles of Thatchers KATY single variety cider at £1.18 a bottle 7.4%
Lovely stuff, very addictive

Get your **** down there and stock pile.

Cant stop once I have popped :)

Magners Irish Cider is the best I know! Available in most Tescos, Sainsburys and alot of pubs now!

I actually live near a Cider Farm and Musuem!

That said, I prefer Dry Blackthorn!

One Team

"Drink up thee Zider!"

[ QUOTE ]
Magners Irish Cider is the best I know! Available in most Tescos, Sainsburys and alot of pubs now!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh Magners, that stuff is lovely. I can drink it all night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
White lightning any one? Its chav tastic

[/ QUOTE ]

im a heating engineer for the local council.... white lightening is the chosen drink of all unemployed alchy, smack ridden, rob their own grandmother type tenants... ushally drank out of a dirty mug at any time between 7am and 7am the next day continually.....
its guiness for me every time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

myzeneye uncanny man, you have basically got me down to a tea

It's all about the Exhibition served in the Coronation Tap in Clifton, Bristol. Each barrel vaires, so no %age's but they'll only serve it in halves. The record is 21 glasses, then they ahd to call an ambulance... Tastes like apple juice tho!

magners for me. i saw some guy swigging from a two litre of frosty jack cider the other, i might give that one a miss..