A3/S3 Photos Thread

I'm on a mission now... want to get the perfect car + lightning shot before the summer is over!

Reactions: mookster, RAFC_1990, poli84 and 3 others
Hopefully this will work got it last week. the guy didnt even clean it and looked like it hadn't been for some time so spent most of my birthday cleaning it

Last edited:

I'm on a mission now... want to get the perfect car + lightning shot before the summer is over!

looks lovely! if you dont mind can i get a larger version of this so i can use it as a wallpaper :thumbsup:

Hopefully this will work got it last week. the guy didnt even clean it and looked like it hadn't been for some time so spent most of my birthday cleaning it

nice birthday present! now prepare to be broke as we like to spend your money!

looks lovely! if you dont mind can i get a larger version of this so i can use it as a wallpaper :thumbsup:

Thanks! Best bet is to go to Flickr and search gryphon001 there... I have all my pics there and you can download there in original size.

A few nigh time photos to show the LEDs inside and out:

No dealer close. Can't I just have a sticker? Haha

LOL, how about they put the software in for free and you will forever carry their sticker as advertising nationwide in exchange?

i didn't take it, car isn't complete yet

Reactions: Paullie, amar06fbr, ~RS~ and 1 other person
After a few weeks of lerking around on the forum, and after a decent dry and sunny day i finally got round to cleaning my car since i got it a few weeks back.

My buddy stopped by with his new a3 tsi Q. Oem and oemplus

Reactions: N8
Hello all! Been lurking a couple of months and it's about time I post some pics (crappy iphone pics will have to do for now )
Itching for a remap!

nice clean car mate.
is that black or grey.
After a few weeks of lerking around on the forum, and after a decent dry and sunny day i finally got round to cleaning my car since i got it a few weeks back.

Thats Lava Grey if I'm not mistaken shady ninja...

Thats Lava Grey if I'm not mistaken shady ninja...

Thats right. My OCD kicked in as i hadnt had a chance to wash/clean it since i got it. And from what i could see the dealer didnt do a good job either.

A few hours later and that was the end result after a wash, polish, glaze and then topped with wax.

They should make those rims in 19's I bet they'd look spot on, not to detract from them but there screaming make me in a 19!

Nice cars btw chaps.

They should make those rims in 19's I bet they'd look spot on, not to detract from them but there screaming make me in a 19!

Nice cars btw chaps.

x2, I have these on my A3 too and I think they would look pretty good in 19" or even 18".

Few pics in my photo bucket.

Sal

Last edited:
Reactions: Artimus
heres a couple on my daily fat 5's will get some better quality shots done lol

Reactions: dantdi-black edition
Fitted my splitter, now contemplating wrapping the grill gloss black........

Reactions: Artimus
Hey guys,

Just a few pics of my S3 8P (58') - Meteor Grey..... let me know what you think:

Reactions: shortfletch11