A3/S3 Photos Thread

Not many Red A3/S3's around i've seen. Love it! I almost grabbed an S3 in Red however it had no options at all, not even flat bottom wheel.. i needed something! lol

Reactions: David_IL
There 18s mate, not gonna be putting a cupra splitter on its probably to low for multi stories as it is. I want to get them done satin black soon

There 18s mate, not gonna be putting a cupra splitter on its probably to low for multi stories as it is. I want to get them done satin black soon

Fair enough, nice I think I might get mine done in anthracite don't want to go too "black" if you get where I'm coming from.

washed the car, even though its summer, and was 27 degrees.. its now 3 hours later and thunderstorms/lightning and rain. great!

Reactions: butler2.8i
heres a picture of mine guys

got a few things planned ,but not going to go too crazy as i want to get an s3
in a years time.

Last edited:
Cleaned the car today weather was good! Rollin' on the Bentz

Reactions: LEW1S.W, S., Paullie and 2 others

Leave it as it is - look better in silver IMO!

looking good buzzkip not sure on the chrome bentleys tho but i don't like any chrome lol looks good either way