A3/S3 Photos Thread

Haven't been on here for a while... so while it's not a pic here is a little something I made...

I'll try to post some new pics as soon as I manage to get some.

Last edited by a moderator:
needs new alloys those are fugly, s3 mirror covers go down a treat vs grey too

few new pics of my car, had it back a week... got the H&R's on looks a lot better.. still want more drop though, but will do for now till i get engine done....

side shot as you can see defo need some spacers just not sure how wide yet???

and one dirty pic up in cheltenham after 3 months of neglection and a motorway drive, nice backdrop though...

great to see how my facelift will look on completion was iffy bout the black grill looks sweet top man

THAT IS THEE CLEANEST CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN!!

THAT LOOKS AWSOME!!!!

This black ones being replaced with an Ibis White A3 S-Line in a couple of months though, ordered it yesterday!

That is the cleanest car I have ever seen it looks awsome!! What do you clean it with?

Cheers

Jonny

Random update to my old CF Stickers, in with the one I just got from eBay.. looks much better!

Planned to do the side mirrors aswell but I don't think it can conforms the curvature of the side mirror housing. I'm liking it!

Last edited:
allow me, we can have the thing running 24/7, though i cannot gaurentee yours wont have the remaining bits i require removed come your turn

Looking pretty good. Any plans for further mods?.....

looking again at the front, you'd be great for a full big black grill....with the red, spot on...:thumbsup:

well where do i start so much i want to do lol , new rs6 19's , s3 rear spoiler , facelift rear lights , red alcantara to replace the grey alcantara on seats and doors , coilovers maybe s-line front end conv the list goes on and on but i do like the look of the twin grill ones like mine but they are starting to look a bit long in the tooth now tho

Looks good mate.

I would lose the abt badge though imho. Looks :Flush::Flush: