New A4 Owner, Howdie!

BigGreg

Reaction score
Just bought this two weeks ago. It's a 58 plate early 2009. TDI Sline 170. It has Full Leather, B&O Sounds and I am not sure what else is not std at the moment. Paintwork is pretty flawless, wheels one scratch each so will need a refurb come the summer.

So far it has blown me away by the economy as I have not had more than 23mpg in my last two cars (ST220 then 2.5t Titanium X Estate). Finding it pretty harsh over the bumps, especially from the front having it checked out. Looking forward to spending time on your forum and picking up some helpful tips for Audi owning. Intend to keep the std look (as it rocks) but probably will remap/Tuning Box and get some tints.

Reactions: Sandra and SPARTAN91
S line suspension on 19's will never be 100% comfortable. If you read the forums the ride quality is not the best with this combination. Some people like it but I suspect it depends on the quality of the roads in the area where you drive and how many speed bumps there are.
Welcome to the forum.

Karl.

Reactions: BigGreg
Thanks guys. I think I might be here a while, seems like my kinda place. Also the saving starts now for a 3.0tdi Le Mans avant. I think the smallish boot on the A4 will start to bother me in time.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. You will find us all very friendly and helpful in here. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: BigGreg
Thanks folks. Enjoying my stay already.

Reactions: Sandra