Buying Help Please

mr.smiler

Reaction score
Hi all, have just joined and I am looking at buying a s4 estate.

ive found one I'm interested in, but wanted to ask opinions 1st.

its a 1999 model, Nogaro blue, suede and leather black/bluer escargots, Bose sound system etc etc nicely specked.

its has been mrc tuned to 340 bhp, millitek exhaust. Bbc induction.

from the pictures it looks very clean and tidy, it has a years mot, and FSH.

now the thing I'm slightly off on is I don't know much about the cars... It's done 165k, which is about right for the year.. Maybe a little over average. But my biggest question is that too much for one of these? Or shouldn't I worry with the full service history, long mot, and a warranty.

its priced up at just under 3k.

Sorry for the post without looking through the site but I'm rushing off to work and just wanted to get this post out ASAP lol.

any help/info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, john

Hi Chap
Is it this one?
Audi S4 Quattro 5dr 2.7

If so - I can swing by this weekend and have a nose as it's only up the road from me and/or would be happy to come with you to have a look FWIW.
Long MOT and warranty mean jack unfortunately, the FSH is good but 165k is what put me off it. Then again it is priced quite low.

Thats the one pal! I would go and view, but unforunatly im down in sussex near the coast so its not that close too me lol. Thats why i was asking about the b5 s4's before i travel all the way to see that one.

Yeah the price us low but i guess thats bcause the mileage is high. It looks tidy enough. But i dont know much about the cars. As far as i thought the v6s are strong engines if loooker after.

If youd be able to have a look that would be ace.

Sure thing. I'll swing by tomorrow if that's okay with you. :thumbsup:

Cheers buddy. 07920064651 as can't always get on internet :). Let me know what you think :)