21" Alloys on C7 A6. Will they fit - will they rub ?

The Black Panther

Adventurer !
Reaction score
Anyone out there have a set of 21" Alloys fitted to there C7 ? Buy car BIDTI Avant.

• Will they fit ?
  • Will they rub ?

With the correct offset and tyres, they will fit. The biggest issue is the fronts, you need an alloy that can clear the brake caliper, the inner strut. Loads of room at the rear, I test fitted a 10.5" rim with 275 section tyre and felt I could still space it out a little. Obviously, you would need the correct tyre combo front and rear to keep the 4wd system happy!

Reactions: The Black Panther
Thanks Guys.
So there are a few variable to identify before being able to choose tyres & wheel combo.
In this order:
  1. Quattro system compatibility.
  2. Clearance issues for surrounding components callipers, suspension , inner wing etc etc.
These need to be clarified before i could wish to put down £2k on new shoes.

Reactions: jojo
Thanks Guys.
So there are a few variable to identify before being able to choose tyres & wheel combo.
In this order:
  1. Quattro system compatibility.
  2. Clearance issues for surrounding components callipers, suspension , inner wing etc etc.
These need to be clarified before i could wish to put down £2k on new shoes.
Correct! Ideally you want the same wheels and tyres front and rear, then no headaches! But when you can stick a wider rear on to make it look good, why not hey? Tried to put a 10.5 on the front, no chance! Lol