Whats my audi worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeseager

Reaction score
Hey guys, just looking for an estimation really..

Audi A3 2.0 FSI 54 plate 80k miles Akoya blue with bose sound system.. Car looks excellent but has a hot starting problem. Do i sell as spares or repairs and how much should i expect for it?

There is currently one on ebay with the same sort of problem with 120k miles at £2,300 but i'm not sure whether thats a fair price?
also another a3 same model that needs total new engine and went for £1,990.

any help would be awesome!

£3.5 - £4k if full service history

you would expect lower end if you dont fix the fault yourself

And without service history? I want to sell it with the fault as i know nothing about cars and do not have the money to fix it at the moment, best bet to stick it on ebay with a reserve? 6 months tax mot until march

It could be something simple tho and guys on the forum could help you along with it... I dont know for sure, but i'd check autotrader for a comparison then talk to a few guys on here as to how much they think it would cost to fix it and then remove it off your price... Thats what i'd do... But your reducing your audience selling a faulty car though and people might rip the p!ss when offering you a price

I've had a few sensors replaced to try repair it by a friend but it hasn't totally cured the problem and i would rather another car. Been offered 1k which i just laugh at haha. I seen on autotrader the same model is around £3500-£4000 like you said but i was expecting it to be like £2000!

I'd do a bit of digging on the forum as to what that fault is and then how much it would be to fix to get a right good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.